• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skye (kitty) .... look Miggy

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Not the greatest photos - she's either curled up in a ball asleep or not willing to be photographed. :lol: I don't know if the photos show it too well but she has a heart shaped marking on her side. :love::love:

DSCF2193.jpg

DSCF2205.jpg

Sulking because I stopped her from using the planter as a huge toilet. :lol:
DSCF2225.jpg

She 'disappeared' for an hour the other day .... we found her in the shed snuggled up in a box of hay. :roll:
DSCF2239.jpg

You horrible woman stopping her from using it as a toilet :evil:

Anyway Skye you are beautiful and you can come here and **** on any planters you like of mine and i'll adopt you :love: (evil kitty stealing grin)

Miggy is jealous of her long fur! :lol:

Skye says the fur coat adds pounds to her figure. We trimmed the fur around her bottom recently (didn't do a very good job either :oops:) so she looks a bit funny from behind. :lol:

Nicki, Skye says it's a bit far to travel for a poo but she's offered to send you one in the post. :mrgreen:

I just wanted to point out btw (in case anybody is thinking I'm stopping her from pooping in my garden so she'll go in the neighbours' instead) that Skye does have other places in our own garden to poop, but she thought this planter was specially for her.

Skye says the fur coat adds pounds to her figure. We trimmed the fur around her bottom recently (didn't do a very good job either :oops:) so she looks a bit funny from behind. :lol:

Nicki, Skye says it's a bit far to travel for a poo but she's offered to send you one in the post. :mrgreen:

I just wanted to point out btw (in case anybody is thinking I'm stopping her from pooping in my garden so she'll go in the neighbours' instead) that Skye does have other places in our own garden to poop, but she thought this planter was specially for her.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:;) It's bad enough i receive loo rolls in the post, but now actual "loo's" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

It's one letter you wouldn't want to open in a hurry too. :mrgreen: :lol::lol:

Back