• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a really hard life mammy

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Being this naughty! That carpet didn't pull itself up you know!
We need naps now!

DSCF2370.jpg

DSCF2372.jpg

Good thing they're so cute!

Love them. :love::love::love:

Can they come and live with me ?

As long as you're not too house proud :lol: Milly eats walls, they both eat carpet apparently (AND they got some into my makeup bag :? ), they like to throw hay about, Milly likes to throw things off shelves and tip the bin over too...

As long as you're not too house proud :lol: Milly eats walls, they both eat carpet apparently (AND they got some into my makeup bag :? ), they like to throw hay about, Milly likes to throw things off shelves and tip the bin over too...

:lol::lol: lipstick bunnies

Mine are pretty good. Only ruined the curtains, stained the carpet with wee and eaten the suitcases under the bed.

Aww- that's why my bunny room doesn't have anything in edible except perhaps the skirting boards, but i do pen them off with puppy pens- spent about £400 + on them at one time, so have quite a few knocking about that i can fence of areas with to create nice spaces.

They look like two messy babies :) xx

Aww- that's why my bunny room doesn't have anything in edible except perhaps the skirting boards, but i do pen them off with puppy pens- spent about £400 + on them at one time, so have quite a few knocking about that i can fence of areas with to create nice spaces.

They look like two messy babies :) xx

I have it unedible to the best extent I have with it still being my bedroom. I even have a sofabed so I can fold it away to give them more space to run about :lol::lol: Spoilt buns

Back