• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the real hamster

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Which one is the real Cooper? (And, it's obviously not the one on the left)

DSCF2072.jpg

And just because he is so cute.... and very easy to photograph because he walks so slowly, bless him. :lol::love: Photos of Snickers are usually a blur.

DSCF1998.jpg

DSCF2006.jpg

:love::love:
I want photos of Skye please :wave:

I'm sure that can be arranged. ;):lol: Ive been looking for a photo I took the other day of her but can't find it. :( She was sitting in front of the rabbit run with Alfie in the background glaring at her. :lol::lol:

I'm sure that can be arranged. ;):lol: Ive been looking for a photo I took the other day of her but can't find it. :( She was sitting in front of the rabbit run with Alfie in the background glaring at her. :lol::lol:

Yay, Miggy would like to see her very much! :D

Yay, Miggy would like to see her very much! :D

If I can't find the one I mentioned, it's highly likely that Skye will be asleep in any other photos I take. :roll: I hope Miggy's ok with that. :lol::lol::lol:

If I can't find the one I mentioned, it's highly likely that Skye will be asleep in any other photos I take. :roll: I hope Miggy's ok with that. :lol::lol::lol:

Miggy says that is acceptable, as that is one of her hobbies :lol:

:love::love::love:

He is gorgeous!! Very similar to phoebe :D

Yes he is! (Similar to Phoebe I mean) He's very silky soft too, much softer than Snickers was back in the days when she had fur.

I was chuckling (very childishly though) at some of the photos when I looked at them. Any that were taken from behind show a little pink lump or two poking out of his back end. :oops: *tee hee*

Awww :love: He's a lovely colour :love: Do you mind me asking where you got the pen from that's got small enough gaps between the bars for hamsters?

Yes he is! (Similar to Phoebe I mean) He's very silky soft too, much softer than Snickers was back in the days when she had fur.

I was chuckling (very childishly though) at some of the photos when I looked at them. Any that were taken from behind show a little pink lump or two poking out of his back end. :oops: *tee hee*

:lol::lol::lol:

Aww, how is snickers?

Phoebe still has her bold patch on her back :? Doesnt seem to want to grow back :( But it hasnt bothered her :D

Back