• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fao All Bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Morning all you gorgeous bunnies out there. :wave::wave::wave:

Have you got a card for your Mummy? I hope so.

If not, quickly make a little card without Mummy knowing!!!!

Chew marks make them even more personal.

Don't include any poops though but a cuddle might not go a miss.

Hope you all have a lovely day. :D:D:D

Auntie Di, Estelle, Frankie, Trilby and Star. xxxxxxxx :love:

Whoops, no I didn't get her a card :oops:

Picture059.jpg

"I've left her a nice pile of poo's in the littertray, spelling out Happy Mommy's Day, do you think she will like it?"

Love Louie xxx

"I've left her a nice pile of poo's in the littertray, spelling out Happy Mommy's Day, do you think she will like it?"

Love Louie xxx

How clever you are!!!

I am sure Mommy will love it. :D:D

Have a lovely day Louie, Mommy and all other furry and non furry friends. x

my mummys gotta go to work so Jack and Coco were up nice and early chewing and digging the carpet and the little finch outside has turned into a neumatic drill on the bird house.
I jumped on mummy and gave her a big hug and altho I forgot a card I did get her some sweeties which I think she would like.
Angel says were off to Nan-nans today so I might rip a little wall paper off and design a card their for mummy and angel can pee on the floor and well have some paint to do it with!

love winston x

Whoops!! We didn't get a card either but we did loads of binkies when she unlocked this morning. Mummy rushed to get the camera so, of course, we stopped immediately :lol:
But mummy sat there for ages looking very content, we think she knows we love her really :love::love:

Pebbles and Barnaby x

our mummy is happy cos we both bounced about lots for fuss (well, food!) when she got up so she knows we're ok and that makes her happy:D

eric & esme xxx

(wish we could get the hoomin child to at least say happy mothers day but its upstairs on the game thing and hasn't even given her a card:()

George: Me, Toffee and pretty Daisy all greeted mummy this morning, we even let her give us kisses, yuck!

Fuzzy: *Grunt* Wheres my breakfast? Nom, Nom, Nom...

Oscar: I left mummy a big pile of poos OUTSIDE the litter tray, they're extra special :) Did you get anything from Estelle and Frankie Auntie Di?

FAO....Toadie;

I am just helping Frodo pack his bags ready to come home.
We shall be there about 11.30am

He says he has missed his Mommy!!!!!

FAO.....tiger lily;

Estelle and Frankie are far too engrossed with each other to think about me.

:(:(:(:(:(

I'll manage to keep smiling. Off to go and buy a USB cable...............hopefully some photos of the buns and piggies will be posted very soon.

xxxxx

FAO....Toadie;

I am just helping Frodo pack his bags ready to come home.
We shall be there about 11.30am

He says he has missed his Mommy!!!!!

FAO.....tiger lily;

Estelle and Frankie are far too engrossed with each other to think about me.

:(:(:(:(:(

I'll manage to keep smiling. Off to go and buy a USB cable...............hopefully some photos of the buns and piggies will be posted very soon.

xxxxx

Awww, at least they're happy together, look forward to pictures!

Back