• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie and Estelle

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
It has been over a week I think, since my last diary entry about Frankie and Estelle.

Before you start baying for photos....................there will be some coming very soon!!! :shock:

Estelle has realised that she has found a little snuggle bun in Frankie!!! She loves being groomed by him, something that Ambrose rarely did. There is alot of her to groom but, this does not phase Frankie in the least. He is more than happy to oblige. He is generally a very obliging bunny. :):)

Yesterday when we had some light rain, Estelle had come back inside.........as for Frankie.......................he was sat out in it!!! :roll::roll: Perhaps he has never experienced rain on his fur. Didn't he look a sight!!! Fortunately I managed to pick him up, bring him inside and dry him off.

I have never had such a small little cuddle bun before. Quite a new sensation for me. Many of my friends have snuggle buns which I love to cuddle at every opportunity!

Frankie has now discovered a flower pot which is based on the decking, with nothing other than some grass growing in it. Well, he fits perfectly inside. Poor Estelle looks on in envy! There is no possible way that she could fit her rather portly body into it.

Everything is looking rosy here....................well bunny wise. :D:D

As I said earlier photos will be coming soon. Just need to get a USB cable for my camera and then off we go.

Ooooooooh, errrrrrrrrrr!!! Technology here I come.....................be it ever so slowly!!!!:lol::lol:

Sounding good, but poor Estelle - you must buy her one of those big planter pots or she will feel left out. :no:

Sounding good, but poor Estelle - you must buy her one of those big planter pots or she will feel left out. :no:

Do they make them that big????:lol::lol:

Only joking, she is a chunky monkey rather like her owner!!!:lol::lol:

How is Spenser doing these days? He looks such a charming little fella. Please give him an ickle cuddle from me. :D

I have been off the radar one way or another. My business starts getting busy now as more and more people are going away on their holidays. Not to worry, just aswell I love my job so much.

Awww, so glad they are getting on well :love: Estelle must feel like a very pampered lady now :)

I didn't realise that there was such a size difference between the two of them! I think an estelle-sized pot would be a good idea, you could have matching his and hers :lol:

Glad to hear Frankie is such a cuddle bun too, maybe it will rub on Estelle too?

Awww, so glad they are getting on well :love: Estelle must feel like a very pampered lady now :)

I didn't realise that there was such a size difference between the two of them! I think an estelle-sized pot would be a good idea, you could have matching his and hers :lol:

Glad to hear Frankie is such a cuddle bun too, maybe it will rub on Estelle too?

Size wise, Estelle is almost twice as big as Frankie. Definitely twice as wide!!!:lol::lol:
Frankie is a very slim little bunny. What Russell Brand used to be like!!!!
Wiry and super slim hips!!!! :lol::lol:

Estelle is getting to enjoy more cuddles now. She is alot heavier than Frankie!!!!! :roll:

Do they make them that big????:lol::lol:

Only joking, she is a chunky monkey rather like her owner!!!:lol::lol:

How is Spenser doing these days? He looks such a charming little fella. Please give him an ickle cuddle from me. :D

I have been off the radar one way or another. My business starts getting busy now as more and more people are going away on their holidays. Not to worry, just aswell I love my job so much.

Spenser is doing very well. He is living in my bedroom for most of the day, and judging by the amount of flops he approves of this state of affairs. You do get some pretty big pots - my parents have one that would probably accomodate Frankie aand Estelle. Spenser's favourite 'place' outdoors is inside the box a case of wine came in. :lol:

Hic, hic.................what's that you say Spenser????? Just one more glass?
Are you old enough little man? Me thinks not!!!!:lol::lol:

Glad to hear you ar both fit and well.

Please give him a cuddle from me.

Spenser doesn't do cuddles ... or not very often. :roll::( He says he, hic, would accept any spare, hic, fenugreek crunchies, hic hic ... he also smokes 'cigars.' :shock:

Back