• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer and the stick

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
"You call that a stick?"
Notastick2.jpg

"I checks ;)"

Bouncernotastick.jpg

"Dat is not a stick!"

Notastick3.jpg

"Dat is a stick!" :mrgreen:

Bouncerbigstick.jpg

Bouncerbigstick3.jpg

Bouncerbigstick2.jpg

"Move away from dah stick!"

Bouncerbigstick4.jpg

"You has bin warned, put your weppons down and move away from mah stick"
Bouncerbigstick5.jpg

"Ahem, can I come out now mum?"

Bouncer03032011.jpg

"Pweeease? I shares mah stick wiv yous"
Bouncerpeepo.jpg

Last edited:
Bouncer is obviously an expert on sticks. :lol: What a fine figure he has, standing up on his hind paws (and indeed in all the other positions!). :love:

Bouncer is obviously an expert on sticks. :lol: What a fine figure he has, standing up on his hind paws (and indeed in all the other positions!). :love:

Yes he is, he quality controls all of the batches prior to them being advertised on here :lol:

He is indeed a fine looking bun :love: not that I'm bias or anything :roll::oops::lol:

Well my day has well and truly improved after seeing these and seeing Ginger just demolishing herbs with Biscuit.

Thanks Jen :wave:

Awwwww, I looked at the first photo and thought to myself that it was indeed a pretty measly looking stick - then I scrolled down and saw the real stick in the other photos! :lol::lol::lol:

Archie: I hads a big stick wonce. I carried it in my moufs and hit Blanche in the 'ead. Stoopid women always gettin in the way. :roll: If yous get a wifebun makes sure you don't hit her, Blanche stamped her feetsies and wouldn't come near me for aaaaaaaages until I licked her better and shared my noms.

:lol: bouncer is sooooo gorgeous:love:

i love that bit on crocodile dundee when he says 'and you call that a knife?' :lol:

Archie: I hads a big stick wonce. I carried it in my moufs and hit Blanche in the 'ead. Stoopid women always gettin in the way. :roll: If yous get a wifebun makes sure you don't hit her, Blanche stamped her feetsies and wouldn't come near me for aaaaaaaages until I licked her better and shared my noms.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bouncer: "I no likes wifeybun, only oomins. You donts has to shares your noms wiv oomins" :lol:

Last edited:
Bouncer says:

"I am glad dat yoos enjoy mah pick-chews, I am just off to haves a snoozes after a busy day nomming dah big sticks" :mrgreen:

Back