• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we lost stu this morning

neet

Young Bun
:cry: we have lost one of our bunnies this morning after nursing him all night :cry:
what i need to know is what do i do about his bonded wife, hes been away from her for the night because of us nursing him and shes quite boystrous around him, now that hes passed away do we put him in the cage for her to say goodbye to, or not?, any advice would be greatly appreciated x

Really sorry for your loss.
Its a really good idea to put Stu back in his cage so his wifebun can say goodbye to him.
The surviving buns reactions will vary but putting him in with her will help her process what has happened.

Thank you for replying, i feel a bit numb at the moment, will put stu in with his wife bun then, want to do whats best for her now.thank you again

Awww thank you all gor your replies, it hasnt really sunk in yet, my husband and I were looking at the rainbow bridge section of the forums, I will post there about him when i can conduct all my thoughts together.Thank you all again for your very sweet condolences.
Neet x

So sorry to hear that you have lost little Stu.

Rest easy little one.

Estelle lost her boyfriend on Friday. She lay longside him when he was dead. Just for a minute or two but, I think in her own way she understood.

Keep a close eye on your remaining bunny.

Also take care of yourselves.

Back