• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anddddd...let's start bonding! (with picture updates)

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Have decided that since Threarah's stitches from her spay are healed completely, and her crown -ehemmm cone- has finally come off (thread with pictures: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=271797), it would be a good day to introduce her to the boys :)

So I've sat myself in the bathroom (only neutral space that's usable) with the three of them and some veggies and decided to get at it!

In the first hour or so, Oliver & Oscar completely ignored Threar. Then when everybun started getting comfortable, they started exploring and nibbling on some apple and greenery.

Oscar is definitely the dominate one. He has taken it on himself to show Threarah (and Oliver) who is really in charge. They don't mind...and Threarah seems more frightened of them then anything else (which is quite humourous as she is MUCH bigger :) ).

I've had no fights and everybun is generally chilled! Things are looking great!

Here are few shotty pictures I've taken with my phone:

Photo1017.jpg

Everybun flopped
Photo1025.jpg

I'll keep this thread updated, and please send on the VIBES!

Last edited:
Lots of vibes from this direction too. I hope her regal majesty doesn't stay frightened for too long. :wave:

Lots of vibes from this direction too. I hope her regal majesty doesn't stay frightened for too long. :wave:

I know!! We quite certainly cannot have a queen that is afraid of her royal servants! ;):lol:
I've concluded that she is just a modest queen...but she will adapt to the life of luxury in time :lol:

Last edited:
So it's quite clear that Queen Threar is rather terrified of Oscar. He has even stepped in and started grooming her (it took him 2 weeks before he would even groom Oliver), but each time, she stomps and scurries off. But she'll let Oliver sit and groom her, so that's lovely.

Here's some more pics from my mobile. Will put up proper pics once they are more settled, and I'm out of this damn bathroom!! :lol:

Oliver sittin by his new gal-pal...or being sat ON...I should say :lol:
Photo1030.jpg

Noseys with Oscar
Photo1038.jpg

"Being Queeney tis vewy hawd. So many hoomans and bunnehs to pwease!"
Photo1024.jpg

Last edited:
Bonding Day 2:

So I moved the gang into my bedroom last night just before bed, and there was a little bit of scuffling, but not too much. They only woke me up once during the night doing some chasing :)
And here's what I woke up to this morning:

IMG_1011.jpg

Back