• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?...

blackspots

Warren Scout
Murphy: Mum, have you seen Oscar?
DSC03369.jpg

Oscar: Wheeeeeeeeeee!
DSC03370.jpg

Murphy: Oh hi Osc, there you are. Grab a taste of this hay. I hope this isn't just a flying visit :roll::lol:
DSC03371.jpg

I was laughing so loud, my neighbours must have thought (clarrified) that I was (am) potty. Oscar had a nibble of hay, got out, ran round to the other side, and flew back in again. He kept doing this for about 10 minutes. Loon :love:

Oh yes, they love their hay. Just plain old farm shop bale too. I count my lucky stars everyday that I have buns who will nom any hay going. Having said that these two were fed on potato peelings before I got them so hay must seem such a luxury to them. I was cleaning out when they took advantage of the open hay bench. I had words with them not to wee on the bale. Next door could write a book of my conversations with the bunnies :lol:

Wonderful..................Brilliant photography too, I'd have missed that shot :lol:

Wonderful..................Brilliant photography too, I'd have missed that shot :lol:

He kept doing it over and over again, I sat paused waiting for the moment! I had just given them both a fenugreek crunchie, I think it's sent them bonkers! ordered my first pack the other day and everyone loves them.

Back