• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new runs (still work in prgress)

MichG

Mama Doe
These are 2 runs, the larger of the 2 will have 4 buns in and the smaller will have 2. They both have hutches under the blue tarpaulin but I am hoping to get some sheds sorted in the next few months and some more toys like tunnels and so on, but these are the start. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Also the runs have some thin wood separating them (and wire) but when I put the 2 sets of buns in there they fight amongst themselves. How do I stop this? Do i just leave them in there (supervised) for short periods of time until they get used to each other?

IMG_0392.jpg

It is, my OH didn't put wood at all the first time they all went out... fur flew everywhere!! Now it is all the way along. I planned to let them get used to each other with it all up and gradually take it away but by bit.

I would love to have all 6 in together but unfortunately Poppy isn't very friendly and bullied her other friend so I took her away. Poppy now lives with Charlie and they are as grumpy as each other, I think they will stay as a 2 forever.

Back