• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Delilah's bedroom and some cute snaps!♥

Charlie & Delilah's bedroom, my bed is the one with the blue duvet and their bed is the one at the top of the room :D
SAM_9242.jpg

SAM_9246.jpg

SAM_9276.jpg

A pink litter tray:roll:
SAM_9275.jpg

SAM_9300.jpg

SAM_9316.jpg

SAM_9317.jpg

SAM_9315.jpg

SAM_9325.jpg

SAM_9320.jpg

Hey!...your matteress on the floor? I did that once and had a HUGE spider running up the bed towards me :shock:....but you've got your buns to protect you!!!:lol: nice one!

Hey!...your matteress on the floor? I did that once and had a HUGE spider running up the bed towards me :shock:....but you've got your buns to protect you!!!:lol: nice one!

Im scared if I have a bed the buns will fall off and hurt themselves:oops: so the frame is currently in my big cupboard:lol: There was a huge spider on the ceiling the other night, I found it at midnight so I couldnt scream:shock::lol:

I'm amazed you manage to sleep, do you not have noses nudging you all night :lol: It looks like a great playroom though :D

I'm amazed you manage to sleep, do you not have noses nudging you all night :lol: It looks like a great playroom though :D

You get an odd rabbit landing on your head when they mis-judge a binky apart from that I'm a heavy sleeper:lol:

Last edited:
Wow, what a great space for the buns! But, if that's your bedroom... Where's all your stuff?! :shock: Loving the tongue pic! :love:

Wow!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:
I'd love to have bunnies in my bedroom like that:love::love:
My parents say it will stink:roll: Does it? And how do you keep it so tidy, my lot would destroy everything:lol:

Wow, what a great space for the buns! But, if that's your bedroom... Where's all your stuff?! :shock: Loving the tongue pic! :love:
I sold must of my stuff, I have a cupboard in dougals bedroom with my clothes in, you only really need a bed in your bedroom:lol:

Wow!!:love::love::love::love::love::love:
I'd love to have bunnies in my bedroom like that:love::love:
My parents say it will stink:roll: Does it? And how do you keep it so tidy, my lot would destroy everything:lol:

They don't smell but I change their litter box every day they don't chew either, they are pretty well behaved I found charlie asleep on the end of my bed last night:love:

I normally wait for a while I can always tell when my bunnies are going to do something, yawn, tounge out, stretch or binky:oops: I think I spend too much time with them:lol: Its all about timing and pressing the button as quickly as possible:lol:

Back