• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie would like to say happy gotcha day to...

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
... his bionic leg.

It was a year ago today that it was pinned after he dislocated his hock 2 days earlier. :( (I'm not sad enough to celebrate it btw, but will never forget the date as it's also ds's birthday).

Alfie made a full recovery - so much so that he wanted to show you his bionic leg..... only it's healed so well he couldn't remember which one it is so he is holding out the wrong leg (it's actually the back one on the opposite side). :lol::lol:

DSCF1116.jpg

I :love::love::love: this man so much and will never forget how worried I was this time last year, and how lucky I am to still have him here. :love:

:love::love::love::love:

I swear he just keeps getting cuter.

I can tell you the date of Artie's bladder operation without having to look it up - my brother's birthday (and Good Friday):shock: Coincidence huh.

Amazing!

I think Mini has a bionic hip. I think when she dislocated it and they broke the joint for a new one, I think a new bionic one formed. That or a spring.

Thank you for the replies. :love::love::love:

who is ds?

ds is dear/darling son - my little boy, Charlie, is 7 today. :love: I don't think Charlie noticed last year but my mind was definitely elsewhere while he was busy celebrating. :(

Vicky, I know, I can't believe how time has flown. :shock:

Alison, bless little Artie - it's no wonder that date sticks out in your mind. Bubbles is highly miffed as I haven't a clue when her dentals were (but have them written down so I can check if need be).

Wow I can't believe it's been a whole year! :shock:

You can tell Alfie that every time our back door is open and the buns' are out on the yard we are extra careful and always use a doorstop because I always think about Alfie - in fact I often say to John "remember what happened to Alfie!" if he forgets to use the doorstop etc..... :wave: xx

Am sooo pleased he recovered so well. Bless him he's gorgeous! :love:

You can tell Alfie that every time our back door is open and the buns' are out on the yard we are extra careful and always use a doorstop because I always think about Alfie - in fact I often say to John "remember what happened to Alfie!" if he forgets to use the doorstop etc..... :wave: xx

That's good to hear. :thumb: We have to keep the back door shut because of the kitty but everybody is extra careful now if somebody goes in/out while the bunnies are free ranging.

Susan, yup I think Alfie definitely knows it. :roll: :lol:

Back