• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's hopefully temporary new look! Photo added post 9

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
The stuff the vet used to check his tear ducts today has caused the fur around his nose to go orange. She did say it would appear orange, but I didn't expect him to look as if he's had tomato soup or tinned spaghetti for lunch. He is declining to pose for a photo.

Last edited:
I'll go and see if he is a more accomodating mood. There was talk about his 'bits' this morning which he didn't entirely like, so I fear I am sadly out of favour. Time for a fenugreek crunchie, methinks. ;)

It looks more yellow now. As you can see he is not very pleased, although I did put it to them that it was nice of his RU friends to be showing an interest.

P2160378.jpg

P2160377.jpg

P2160376.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: I'm not surprised he didn't want photos - but nothing could spoil his handsome face. :love::love::love:

I passed on the compliments, but he was more interested in the fenugreek crunchie I had ain my hand. :roll: I'm obviously out of favour because he retired to his basin rather than let me watch him enjoying it. Hopefully he will do some pos while he in there as he hasn't done any since we came home. He does tend to save them up then make a mighty pile often quite late on in the afternoon.

Aww Spenser you're still a handsome bun :love:, and i'm sure you misunderstood the talk about your bits, so don't panic (my nose has just grown lol)

Spenser keeps telling me his bits are fine and I am to leave him alone. :roll: I wonder how long the orange/yello marks will take to fade. I can't imagine Spenser being impressed if tried to wipe his face!

Spenser keeps telling me his bits are fine and I am to leave him alone. :roll: I wonder how long the orange/yello marks will take to fade. I can't imagine Spenser being impressed if tried to wipe his face!

Back