• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Bunnies Bunnies!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
My Boys today:

The Big Boys doing what the like best....eating!
(excuse the fluff on their faces - they're moulting!)
BunniesFeb2011001.jpg

BunniesFeb2011003.jpg

The Little Boys doing what they like best.....being nosey!
BunniesFeb2011005.jpg

BunniesFeb2011006-1.jpg

BunniesFeb2011009.jpg

BunniesFeb2011012.jpg

BunniesFeb2011014.jpg

BunniesFeb2011016.jpg

BunniesFeb2011017-1.jpg

BunniesFeb2011018.jpg

BunniesFeb2011020-1.jpg

BunniesFeb2011021.jpg

BunniesFeb2011025-1.jpg

BunniesFeb2011028-1.jpg

BunniesFeb2011032.jpg

Gorgeous wee diddybuns!!! That's quite a moult you got goin on there!! Is it summer in your neck of the woods?! :shock:

Gorgeous wee diddybuns!!! That's quite a moult you got goin on there!! Is it summer in your neck of the woods?! :shock:

Dandelion: I am moulting a bit.

Clover: I moult later than the others cos I have extra soft fur, but all Dan's loose fur sticks to me :roll:

Buttercup: I moult with dignity.

Blackberry: I did my whole mega moult in one week flat!!!!!!! Fluff everywhere!!!!

Dandelion: I am moulting a bit.

Clover: I moult later than the others cos I have extra soft fur, but all Dan's loose fur sticks to me :roll:

Buttercup: I moult with dignity.

Blackberry: I did my whole mega moult in one week flat!!!!!!! Fluff everywhere!!!!

This made me snigger :lol::lol:

Hiya boys, loving the moult look. :wave: Spenser isn't moulting yet ... that'll be fun when it comes! :shock:

This made me snigger :lol::lol:

You should have seen the fluff coming out of Blackie last week! I had to groom him every day, and the fur was just falling out in great handfuls. He was grumpy and off his food - I even too him to the vet as I was worried about him.

The moult lasted one week, and now, apart from the odd tuft, he's back to normal :D

Everyone else moults over several week, but hyperactive Blackberry has to moult at hyper speed :roll:

You should have seen the fluff coming out of Blackie last week! I had to groom him every day, and the fur was just falling out in great handfuls. He was grumpy and off his food - I even too him to the vet as I was worried about him.

The moult lasted one week, and now, apart from the odd tuft, he's back to normal :D

Everyone else moults over several week, but hyperactive Blackberry has to moult at hyper speed :roll:

Thats our little diddy dynamo!!:love:

Awwww!!! :love: xx

Love to see their pics! :D

Lol I keep telling Hollie to keep her fur on 'cos it's not spring yet..... she has thick fur and it goes everywhere. And she hates being brushed.... :roll:

Awwww!!! :love: xx

Love to see their pics! :D

Lol I keep telling Hollie to keep her fur on 'cos it's not spring yet..... she has thick fur and it goes everywhere. And she hates being brushed.... :roll:

Blackberry: So do I :evil: It means sitting still. I don't do sitting still!

We bunny mummies are soooo evil....... ;)

Picture this - I groom him in the conservatory (to try and contain the fur!). The only furniture is an old settee. We sit on the settee. He sits on my lap for.....3 seconds! Then he's on the arm of the settee, then he's on the back of the settee, then he's on the seat of the settee, then he's running round the floor......I just have to try and get one stroke of him every time he passes me :lol:

Picture this - I groom him in the conservatory (to try and contain the fur!). The only furniture is an old settee. We sit on the settee. He sits on my lap for.....3 seconds! Then he's on the arm of the settee, then he's on the back of the settee, then he's on the seat of the settee, then he's running round the floor......I just have to try and get one stroke of him every time he passes me :lol:

I can just imagine it! :lol: :lol:

Hollie's even naughtier - she nips me when she gets fed up of being brushed! :shock:

Back