• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My PACT reservations

bubz_79

Warren Scout
I went over to PACT again yesterday with my 2 boys and my Dad to finally reserve my new bunnies. I orginally was only having a group of 4 but with the help of Michelle I have 5 reserved, leaving David the task of bonding the group for me :)

Here are the pics I took of the 5 I have on reserve......

This is Treacle, she was a little shy this time but she was only spayed 4 days ago so understandable :love::love:
dscf0483b.jpg

This is Velvet, a beautiful Rex girl who is being spayed on Monday. Thank you 4littlepaws her names suits her so much :love::love:
dscf0481r.jpg

These are the 2 Rex boys they have of which I will be having one as the other is already reserved, currently named Fergus and Riley by Lildebs (my 2 sons aren't sure if they want to keep these names but I am trying), already neutered, 2 beautiful boys :love:
dscf0482jl.jpg

This is one of the Horsford resecues yet to be named but we are thinking, she is still small and friendly too, still to be spayed :love::love:
dscf0485y.jpg

Another of the Horsford rescue and also the image of my first bunny when I was 6, he was called Pipper and a boy, this is a girl and again yet to be named. She loved her nose rubs and keep stretching to me when i stopped :love::love:
dscf0484ax.jpg

They are all lovely. :love: Are the Horsford buns still quite young or just small? They are very sweet. :love:

Are the Rex boys going to be split up :cry:

I wish they weren't but yes the other boy is going to a lady with a lone rex girl I think. I do think the 3 have originally all been together, maybe Michelle can tell us more as she is looking after them at PACT at the mo.

I do hope the bond goes well too.

The 2 Horsford girls I am taking are still young but there are some big ones there too.

If I had had my way you would have been taking 7 :lol::lol:

I am not too sure about the other rex boy, Dave just told me he was reserved with one of the other females (Picture 16 in the PACT fundraiser - Galaxy) so I believe they are going together, I could be wrong and will ask when I am in tomorrow :) Galaxy is lovely and will make a great girlfriend!!

2 other people came in sat afternoon and reserved 2 more of my lot :D

That's really great news to hear that rehoming is picking up. :D if I hadn't already promised Tracy I was going to have Hay Monster (assuming we can bond him successfully with my two) I would have considered one of the lionheads. :love:

I really hope the little Magpie boy goes to a good home, I love him. He is a dental bunny and should be having his front teeth removed today :( Its hard working there because I want to take them all home!!

Let me know how he gets on hun he was beautiful :love::love: If I had room I would have had him and the other you want me to. I just don't think I have enough space :(

Let me know what Dave's plan for my group is please :)

When I take mine in to all be bonded he might just join the group... if he hasn't found a home by then!

Will speak to him tomorrow :)

Unfortunatly these georgeous buns won't be coming to me now as tye wrong information unfortunatly got to PACT and they now feel I am not really suitable for their buns :( Just wanted to let you all know as you won't be getting updates about them now sorry :( :(

I am upset about this situation and not sure if i will be back on the forum now even when i find some buns to home as i don't feel comfortable on here now :(

Back