• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't you just think your buns are a joy to have around? What do you love about them?

zayna1

Warren Scout
Well I got my first bun in august, a real anti social lionhead male. He was neutered in early december '10, he's now like 7 months old, and I now have a 9 week old mini lop cross (since 7 weeks) They have free range time together, and they absolutely adore eachother now! Having the little one around (she's really friendly and loving and always wants attention) seems to have really brought the older one out of his shell, in just over 2 weeks, its lovely to see him binkying and grooming her, when he was so scared before :). Now he will come up to me, with his little friend by his side (they're free range for most of the day) and 'asks' for treats! They both put like their paws on each of my legs its so sweet I just melt :love: What I love about the little one is that she is just always so full of beans! Like a little constantly fully charged battery always on the go! They make me so happy. A little while ago I gave them both apple bake bunny treat things, and they were both having trouble eating on the wooden floor (food kept slipping) so i took them off them, and fed them by hand. The little one ate like that, but the big one snatched the treat and ran across the room! :lol: They're so fun to have around I love them so much :D
What are you'r bunnys quirks? And what makes you love them so much? :love::wave:

I love Beano's strong mindedness, her 'in your face' personality and her acting that everything she does is right and if she wants something, she will get it! :lol: I also love her bunny kisses she gives me, she may come across as grumpy but she is a softy really! :love:

I love Gordon's sweetness, and good nature :love: And the way he runs to the door whenever he hears it opening! :love:

:D

I know it's really sad but I can just sit and watch my bunnies for hours no matter what they are up to, even if they are just stretched out asleep. They make me smile and I love them so much :love:

Sydnee is a cheeky little so and so and will attack anyone that rustles a bag as he is always after treats!
He loves getting in bed with me 1st thing in the morning for a snuggle and will lay on peoples feet so they have to stroke him.

Angel is my gorgeous girly and although she doesn't like to be stroked much when I talk to her she turns and tilts her head up at me as if she is listening and I find that so sweet.
She has started sitting on my feet when I go into my room too for some reason!

Oh I also love how when I feed them they both sit with 1 paw on the plate!

I just love everything about them!
Sorry for rambling on, my bunnies are my babies though :love:

I love that Cheeky is the greediest little mare and will jump all over me for food and treats but otherwise ignores me. I love that Tilly is sooooo naughty and if she disapproves of something will take it out on whatever is nearest and runs away binkying and shaking her head if I tell her off. And I love that Munchkin is so sweet and loving and snuggley and just wants to be in my company. :love:

Bunnies are awesome :D They all have such different personalities. Mine are very alike in some ways. very friendly, obedient (but will be stubborn if they want out of their cage), very good with the other pets, like to run and binky and beg me for pellets :lol: but They have little things that make them all different :)

I love Pebbles cos she's my baby girl. In fact, that's what she used to be called when I first brought her home. :lol:

I love Barnaby because he's so inquisitive, he sticks his nose right in my face and is constantly wanting to know what's going on. :love:

i think scooter is a joy to have around some times when hes not being a pain. i like how he washs himself very cute to watch or when hes lying down thats cute to.

Aww I love this thread, its lovely hearing about other buns little quirks :D

Timmy is my angel boy, hes tiny and so sweet natured. Hes everyones beloved! Also I can make him binky on command :shock: and he'll sit for hours tooth purring while I stroke him :love:

Mimi doesnt like to be stroked but I just adore watching her. Shes so funny, the biggest of all my buns and abit clumsy :lol: She is so physically beautiful I can sit and stare at her for hours :love:

Max os the apple of my eye. Hes naughty and balshy. He runs over binkying to greet me and grunts to say hello :shock: He appears abit feisty but is really a huge softie and loves a snuggle off his mum. I love that he tells me off if I tell him off and how tenacious he is :love:

Back