• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning!

lots of pet shops are just after a profit and have little thought to animal welfare
i stay away from treats unless i know they're 100% natural
i would though recommend burns products

lots of pet shops are just after a profit and have little thought to animal welfare
i stay away from treats unless i know they're 100% natural
i would though recommend burns products

Yep, needless to say my bunnies will never be having anything from there ever again! I'll stick to the Rosewoods Naturals range!

I like Burns to, I normally stock up at Crufts coz its cheaper :)
Or I bake my own treats :)

Wow! But I guess it's similar to the fact only SS (as far as I'm aware) says it's vegetarian.

Better off just making the buns your own treats :)

I dont buy those anyway as they usually have egg in, and none of it looks naural. Only the hamster gets seedy thingys like that, the buns get hay, dried leaves, herbs, fresh fruit/veg or fenugreek crunchies. :wave: (plus they have quite a bit of sugar too!)

I dont buy those anyway as they usually have egg in, and none of it looks naural. Only the hamster gets seedy thingys like that, the buns get hay, dried leaves, herbs, fresh fruit/veg or fenugreek crunchies. :wave: (plus they have quite a bit of sugar too!)

I don't buy them, I got them as a gift. I normally stick to the natural treats or make my own.

Fenugreek crunchies are a favorite here aswell!

I much prefer the Rosewood Naturals over the Woodlands varieties

I see that there is a review section for this product, maybe write a review and mention it there so people know before buying. :wave:

I get all my stuff from Hay Experts, they check all the products are natural and have no nasties in. I got given some rabbit treats buy my mother in law which were from pets at home, I stuck them straight in the bin.

Last edited:
Wow! But I guess it's similar to the fact only SS (as far as I'm aware) says it's vegetarian.

Better off just making the buns your own treats :)

So does Allen & Page naturals :)
This is taken straight from the site:-
Allen & Page feeds are approved by the Vegetarian Society, they DO NOT contain any genetically modified ingredients, and are completely drug free (no coccidiostats).

i bought one a while back but orgot about it, by then it was too hard, and i thought maybe it wasn;t good for the buns afterall soo never bothered getting anymore

thanks for the warning hon and hello, I didn't know you were a member here...it's Bonnie/Happyhogs from the pygmyhogsuk forum!! xxx

will most of the woodlands range be like this? :shock: I liked woodlands, but i wont be using them again, its the wood rolls mainly that ive bought. Do you know whats really in the filling? Mine have had the carrot one and the other one.

I love the burns products too, guess ill be sticking with them from now on!

I know the cloverleaf cookies have egg in them, I bought them for the buns for christmas but the hammy got them instead.

hmmm, my 2 have had treats with egg in them before, they got hold of the treat box when i wasnt around and ate everything! :shock:

Im perfecting my bunny buscuits at the moment and once im out of crunchy crackers and carrot bakes im not buying anymore.

Back