• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Robin - RSPCA Foster Bun looking for a loving home

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
This is Robin, an 18 month old (approx!) male bunny who came from a home where there were 150 rabbits! He was rescued by the RSPCA and we are fostering him for them.

He is a stunningly handsome boy with the most rich chocolate colour.

He had to be treated for 'snuffles' when he first came to us but is doing well now.

He is vaccinated and will be neutered in the next week or so (he had to lose a few pounds first! :oops:)

If you are interested in Robin, please contact me. In line with RSPCA homing policies (and my own requirements), a home check will be carried out and Robin is looking for a home with a neutered female (or to possibly join a neutered group).

Here is the handsome man himself:

P1010112.jpg

P1010110.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010103.jpg

P1010101.jpg

:love::love::love:

I will try and get some better pictures of him as these don't do him any justice :love:

Our vet thinks he is a Beveren, or at least a cross. It's the first time I have ever seen a rabbit like him :love:

It's a good job there is no room here for more permanent buns! :lol:

Back