• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bargin hugeee ebay run came (pic)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Really happy with the run :) bit fiddly to put together but it's well sturdy!

166477_1849739041856_1192116864_2208016_7929672_n.jpg

i have one of those!!! :D

they are really good and as you say sturdy. mine has been out constantly in all weathers for over 2 years now and is still as good as new. i love the height of it too, plenty of room for binkies!

the cover that you can buy for it is a bit on the thin and flimsy side. i paid a little extra for the scratch and newton?? :? cover, much thicker and fits just as well if not a little better as it has clips for fastening instead of velcro (which my buns just chewed off!) :roll:

they are really good and as you say sturdy. mine has been out constantly in all weathers for over 2 years now and is still as good as new. i love the height of it too, plenty of room for binkies!

the cover that you can buy for it is a bit on the thin and flimsy side. i paid a little extra for the scratch and newton?? :? cover, much thicker and fits just as well if not a little better as it has clips for fastening instead of velcro (which my buns just chewed off!) :roll:

ooo thanks for that! will look into it :)

I'm hoping my 3 buns will enjoy the summer in there!tho lets hope they bond okay first ha x

yes pur cover is from scratch and newton too, great quality :wave:

I have two of these, I have used them for what they were made for, but put tent pegs around the bottom as I thought an attack from a dog or fox could topple it .

I now use them on their sides around ther perimeter of the garden as the buns get more space that way and I am around most of the time.

I have two of these, I have used them for what they were made for, but put tent pegs around the bottom as I thought an attack from a dog or fox could topple it .

I now use them on their sides around ther perimeter of the garden as the buns get more space that way and I am around most of the time.

aha yup im going to do that! have 2 labradors even tho i no they arn't botherd with the rabbits! cos smartie like in the conservetory atm and often hops round the kitchen and on and over the dogs lol i wud feel more calm knowing they had extra secruity x

Very good price. :)
I think my buns are a bit too big for a run but I'd like something for my chinnies. (For inside)

I bought one of these off Ebay a while ago for a bargain price too. :wave: I'm really chuffed with mine. :D

The first time we tried to put it together it was like doing a puzzle. :lol:

I love mine too, and they are so good to be able to leave out and not have to put up every time you wish to use it.

I bought one of these off Ebay a while ago for a bargain price too. :wave: I'm really chuffed with mine. :D

The first time we tried to put it together it was like doing a puzzle. :lol:

haa yhh its well fiddly to put together! to me and my 3 siblings a good 20mins to do ha they should come with instructions!!

Back