• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

p@h toys

shadow05

Mama Doe
tmmorow im going to get my rabbit some new toys tmmorow and i was wondering which ones are the best in pets at home he needs quite a lot of new toys either because hes destroyed his other ones or just doesnt want to play with them anymore.

I always go for the Willow Rings. They are £4.50 (just put the price up :? ) and give the best amount of willow for the price. My buns destroy them pretty quick though.

The willow toys are good, but neither of my rabbits are big chewers. My two really love tunnels. I think PAH do a few different tunnel toys.

when libby and duke were bonded we needed some emergency supplies so got some bits from PAH.

have to be honest though, one fell apart and the other was actually really unsafe once they started to play with it. To be honest I wouldn't really buy anything else from them again, the toys we have got from the hay experts have gone down much better with our two, they are safe for them to have and natural plus we get to support a smaller company :D

theres also an online pet store we have used called bunny bazaar - they do some nice toys which are a bit different including a cardboard castle which is just FAB :D

P@H are really limited with rabbit toy supplys......to be honest. The best things they sell are:

> treat ball (£3.99)
> willow ring (?)
> they did a wooden 'puzzle' for Christmas, some stores have it reduced to 74p!
> fabric tunnels
> wooden garland (sports or flower type)
> wooden bendy bridge thingy

They do also do shaped wooden blocks, my guys like those, they chew them.

Be wary, not everything they sell is suitable, sturdy or will even attract your bun. Prices are much much cheaper online too...... but you have to wait for post.

My fave sites are

*equinecaninefeline,
*hayexperts,
*animalmagicpetsupplies,
*zooplus.........

They do the carrot tree, but at a crazy price! You can buy it from there, but its much cheaper online.

My guys also like the fuzzy 'veg' throw toy you can get from Wilkos, sisal rope toys, plastic key throw toy, a bird mirror with a bell on the bottom :love:, cardboard boxes and tubes.....

Not sure if pets at home do them but my lot like a set of plastic keys like you give to teething babies

ive get wat u mean tghey do one with a rabbit and some shapes i think. ill try him with one of these i think hell like it but never know until i give him a go with it.

I get my toys from the Hay experts or a friend who used to be on here.I love the HUGE willow balls stuffed with that paper stuff but one can find things cheaper than at P@H.

Mine seem to pay no heed to brightly coloured bits of wood, but they love hay nests, although expensive last for ages until they've eaten their way through it, and it's SSOOO cute to see them snuggled together in it. Also a favourite is the play field with straw(?) carrots and parsnips!!

ive tryed him with this but he just destroyed it last time. he had a go at all the carrot patterns ont the ball i think he thought he could eat it lol

Actually, knowing Scooter I can imagine! Oscar just picks it up by the carrots and they're already wearing away loads, I can't see it lasting long with a destruct-a-bun :lol:

Actually, knowing Scooter I can imagine! Oscar just picks it up by the carrots and they're already wearing away loads, I can't see it lasting long with a destruct-a-bun :lol:

it wont lol ive recently found out that he really likes it if u get some cardboard and some string and just tie it to the top of his cage so that it swings he loves that he follows it around in circles only prob is that it does make quite a lot of noise.

im trying to not use this to much cause i dont want him to get bored with it to easy.

Back