• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine gift for you and your bun - Hopper Haven

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
:wave:Treat your bun to a sweet Valentine this year, and you will help a Hopper Haven sanctuary resident at the same time:D

The gift includes a handmade cotton bag, filled with delicious bunny noms!!
(Dried grass, dried apple leaves, apple twigs and barley rings - yummers:D)

Also included is an "I've gifted a Hopper Haven rabbit with food and bedding for Valentines day" bookmark with a little pewter rabbit dangling from the bottom:love:

2011_0107Image0045.jpg

The cost is £7 plus 80p for postage
Payments should be made via paypal to hopperhaven@blueyonder.co.uk

Thank you for your support!!

All funds raised will contribute to the replacement of two large sheds (10 x 6), which are beyond economical repair. The sheds have lasted us for five years, but are overlap sheds, and not of the best quality. I've reroofed them, and next week I'm having to re-lay the floors before they fall through completely, just to see us past the winter.
The sheds currently house four groups of buns, and have large enclosures attached which are shared by each group in rotation. We will use the opportunity of replacing these sheds to give each group full time access to their own enclosures:D.

Last edited:
:wave:Are you posting these overseas? (to Sweden) If so can I ask your posting costs.
Many thanks
bunnybunny

Postage looks like it would be around the £1.98 mark, but I'm not sure if they would allow the treat bag through customs because of it being plant material?

Postage looks like it would be around the £1.98 mark, but I'm not sure if they would allow the treat bag through customs because of it being plant material?

:wave:If you where posting it to Australia or New Zealand then it would be a no go but Sweden doesn't have a problem, I often have plants, seeds, apple sticks etc sent over.
So may I please order one.
Many thanks
bunnybunny

:wave:If you where posting it to Australia or New Zealand then it would be a no go but Sweden doesn't have a problem, I often have plants, seeds, apple sticks etc sent over.
So may I please order one.
Many thanks
bunnybunny

I'd been trying to google customs info without much luck, but I'm glad its ok to send.
Thanks for the order!

All of the above orders will be dispatched Monday morning:D along with Wondergirls bag from the VHD fundraiser.

Thank you for your support!

My bags came today - I haven't actually opened the package as yet as I will then want to give them to the boys immediately. :oops:

Back