• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sarah-my rabbit has gone but he is ok

sarahgossiel

Young Bun
hi i'm sarah. my first post is a bit sad. apologies in advance:

my rabbit died. i love him so much and life without him is very sad.i miss him a lot. the thing is that i know now that he is ok and nothing will ever hurt him.he is safe. i loved him. i miss holding him and cuddling him and bringing him in to get warm when it was cold outside. i miss cleaning his hutch and feeding him.I miss squeezing him and his smell.i miss knowing he'll always be there. i miss chatting to him. i miss showing him off to friends and family.i miss him being in the garden.i miss him when he jumps around and sneeking in corners and under things.i miss him but he is ok and thats ok.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! :wave:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Maybe it would help to post a tribute to him in the Rainbow Bridge section? xx

hi, i am so sorry to hear about you little bunny:( you must of loved him very much. i dont have a bunny at the moment after mine went to rainbow bridge but i should be getting 2 new bunnies in a few weeks and i love browsing this site to get my bunny fixes. (if it wasnt for this site i probably wouldnt be getting anymore!!)

Aww I am so sorry youve lost your beloved bun. Its a lovely way to look at it that he is ok and free from pain now.
I look forward to reading about him if you do a thread in rainbow bridge.
Take care xxx

Back