• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Years Day with The Boys (lots of cute piccies)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
This is the sight you're greeted with when Blackberry & Buttercup have been out all night at a New Years Eve party....

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays005.jpg

Dandelion & Clover were more lively - and they were very helpful whilst I cleaned them out. Well, ok, it wasn't really helpful to keep jumping in and out of the hay basket - but they did look very cute!

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays025.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays022.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays028.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays055.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays057.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays067.jpg

They were enjoying how mild it was too, and looking out at the garden, but the lawn is all bog at the moment.

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays033.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays037.jpg

Clover looking cute!

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays050.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays038.jpg

Dandelion having a good slurp!

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays049.jpg

Buttercup starting to wake up and look less grumpy...

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays088.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays111.jpg

And this would have been a really cute picture of him but for one tiny fault....

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays090.jpg

Blackberry, who insists I need a wash before I'm allowed to change the litter trays....

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays077.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays079.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays082.jpg

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays099.jpg

I also love your buns.
It's not their colouring or breed, it's seeing them so happy doing the things that bunnies do. :love::love::love: :thumb:

I also love your buns.
It's not their colouring or breed, it's seeing them so happy doing the things that bunnies do. :love::love::love: :thumb:

Yes - I didn't choose them for their breed or colour (in fact, I hadn't intending having any pets to be responsible for :lol:) - but their characters won me over from the first time I saw them :love:

Loving the hungover Little Boys ... and the 'helpful' Big Boys of course. :wave: Families duties kept me away from Spenser for most of New Year's Day, alas, but I did get a few pictures which might appear later.

Sooo much character in such tiny tiny ickle faces!! Love your wee diddybuns!! Glad to see Blackberry looking so well after his wee proceedure! Your a good mummy!! :D

they always look soo happy :love::love: just ordered somemore wicker stuff for my bunnies as mabel has destroyed them, she loves them :lol:

Back