• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Bunny Burrows Bunnies.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
This little fellow has just come in to BB after being dumped in a cardboard box in the snow in Sunderland and if that wasn't bad enough he is blind.:(
He will not be able to be rehomed so for now he will be going to a Foster home.

BunnyBurrows15-12-10007.jpg

Pretty blue-eyed lionhead girl...her crime....unwanted :(
BunnyBurrows15-12-10028.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10010.jpg

BunnyBurrows15-12-10009.jpg

This litter tray of Lovlies all are permanent residents of Bunny Burrows the little bunny sat at the front is 'Little Jimmy' and was a runt of a litter and should be a lot bigger than this and the two girls who spoil him rotten are Rachel & Ruth there is a bunny missing?
BunnyBurrows15-12-10014.jpg

Ah there he is it's 'Mordecai' the old boy he's nearly 8 now.
BunnyBurrows15-12-10015.jpg

Be careful Mordecai you have sat on Little Jimmy :shock:
BunnyBurrows15-12-10016.jpg

Oh it's ok Little Jimmy is safe with the girls.:D
BunnyBurrows15-12-10020.jpg

Just another unwanted litter :(
BunnyBurrows15-12-10021.jpg

My hart brakes to see so many unwanted lovely bunnies, people just don't realise how lovely they are as pets. Let's hope they find good homes soon where they will find the love and attention they need.

:(

Thats just so sad.

They are all so beautiful.

Especially the BEW Lionhead! SHe's absolutely stunning!

The BEW and the unwanted litter are all needing homes :(

I would have gone for a trio but Lady has had 2 failed bondings before she got together with buzz so I dont know if I'd even want to try and add another. Therefore I would be happy to rehome a single unbondable cause otherwise I'd end up with another 2 plus any fosters I have - would be a bit much for me to handle unfortunately

:love: what a gorgeous bunny!!!!! but his story is soooo :cry:

how can people be so evil to leave him in a box in this snow!! specially when he's blind poor soul :evil:
I really do love him, he's so cute!!!

BunnyBurrows15-12-10007.jpg

I am so in love with the first bunny:love::love: I could snuggle him all day :oops::)

The bottom litter look like baby Valerie's :love:

He is so loving and Mike and I discussed taking him on as we have had blind bunnies before and we have Baby Saint but we have 18 rescues and just us to look after them and we think that's enough to cope with at the moment but I have always found blind bunnies to be so loving.

I think I need the blind bunny to come and live with my other blind agouti and his wife...............imagine how cute that would be. He's absolutely gorgeous

blind bunny just has the sweetest face:love: i need to snuggle his fuzzy head:love:

bew girly is an absolute stunner - if only eric liked rabbits:roll:

Back