• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson's feeling left out.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... because I love him too!! He's my big fella and he takes good care of Lola :love:

DSC00905.jpg

But you wouldn't dare, would you ... ;)

Only when he's engrossed in his dinner - then I can sneak a wee kiss on his head!! OR when he is really into his hay and forgets I'm beside him, I can stick my face in his winter coat and have a good smell and a snuggle, before he realises what I've done!!!

Only when he's engrossed in his dinner - then I can sneak a wee kiss on his head!! OR when he is really into his hay and forgets I'm beside him, I can stick my face in his winter coat and have a good smell and a snuggle, before he realises what I've done!!!

Funny you should say that ... I did this to Spenser today when he was nomming his kale (bought as a treat yesterday because I thought he was going off his food).

Back