• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure what to do

becky963

Warren Scout
On Saturday I picked up Willow from the RSPCA to bond with my house bun Zac. I started the bond on Saturday and there has been no agression what so ever. Zac humped her for about 10 minutes. My question is that they really seem quite indifferent to each other. They sit together but also sit apart, and they do eat together but there hasn't been much grooming really but I have seen Zac licking her ears a couple of times. She does put her head under his in an attempt to get him to groom her, but he tends to just ignore it. I was going to move them into their room tomorrow but I'm not sure whether to or not?

Id leave it until Weds then it will have been 4 whole days together without fighting.
Dont worry about no grooming yet, it will come with time as they get to know eachother and fall in love :love:
Good luck :wave:

Back