• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlotte my first bun♥

This is my little netherland dwarf Charlotte, i remember the day we got her:love: I was only 3 at the time but she was bought as a family pet, we lived in the country at the time and she had her hutch in the garden but always used to come indoors if it was cold♥ She moved with us to the city and she soon got used to running around in the back garden, sadly one day charlotte got out of our "rabbit proof" garden, no-one had seen her for 3 hours and my mum was heartbroken she left the hutch door open just in case she came back. Surely enough when we got back she was in her hutch, doors shut and the hutch was locked. Our neighbor popped round that night to explain what had happened, she had gone down to the train lines and a greyhound had picked her up and took her to his owner, our neighbor was out and the time and recognized her and brought her back home:love: She was shaken but fine she didnt want to come out for a couple of days though. We then moved again and i started getting involved with her cleaning her out and looking after her and sadly she got head tilt, back then vets werent good as they are now and she was pts:cry: I still have the gloves i had on that night they are the only thing i have to remind me of her, she was 7 years old and such a little gem:cry::love:
charlotte.jpg

Back