• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring of shed?

Those of you with bunnies that live in a shed, what do you use on the floor? My 3 are just hopping around on the flooring that has already been there for over 10 years, not sure what is is (maybe lino) but it is stained and gross. :oops: I would like to get a nice new floor because I would like the shed to look nice when people come to see my rabbits and they see where they live. :lol:

What do you use? :D :wave:

My dad told his friend to pick up some because hes a carpenter. I assume it came from a kitchen or something, he cut it to size (it was huge) and just layed it down. So yes lino, im sure you know what it looks like :wave:

My dad told his friend to pick up some because hes a carpenter. I assume it came from a kitchen or something, he cut it to size (it was huge) and just layed it down. So yes lino, im sure you know what it looks like :wave:

Thanks, well the lino I have is kind of ripped and has wood underneath and well it just looks a mess so I will have to get some nice new lino! :D

I use lino in my rats cage to cover the shelves, I think it's good because it can be cut to size and easily wiped clean :)

Do you have to put something on the floor of a shed? :)

Go to a cheap carpet shop and see what offcuts and roll ends they have for sale. Try and get a non-slip vinyl (lino) like they use in bathrooms. It's easier for buns to run around on :)

I went to a carpet shop, and they have like lino offcuts at the side somewhere, bits that are to small to cover whole rooms but just the right size to cover sheds:D Not that expensive too:D

Back