• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Was at P@H today...

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
...getting some hay for Oscar because our delivery still hadn't come and we had ran out.
Anyway, the hay was near the indoor cages, and when I was there I overheard woman talking to the shop assistant about a tiny cage, probably 1 metre long if that, asking if it would be ok for her 2 rabbits to be kept in indoors. The assistant was a bit weary at first, but the woman was insistant and said 'they will be allowed out' and the shop assistant basically told her as long as the rabbits were out for an hour or so a day they would be fine in that cage :censored::censored::censored:
Sorry, rant over...

:shock::shock:

I'd have butted in and had a rant.

Im quite suprised at some of the stories ive heard about their staff. We readily refuse sales if we think the cage or crate isnt suitable... maybe thats why Pets at Home is a bigger chain?

Back