• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice our big beautiful Conti

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Alice you came to us just over 12mths ago with your sister Rewby and your partner Bobby. You were always the three amigos, always together creating mischief and going into places you shouldn't.
6mths ago you got a really bad bout of earmites (I have never seen anything like it in my life) you had to have your ears flushed it was that bad and you had also got abcesses deep down at the base of both ears. You were on daily ear washes, penicillin, baytril, metacam and nothing seamed to clear it you were even given ivermec injections. You had a total of 4 earwashes under a GA and the abcesses just weren't clearing even after trying other abx. On Sunday you were shaking your head quite bad so we gave you stronger pain relief and you carried on as normal. Monday morning Bobby was lay over you which was perfectly normal as he did that quite often. He moved away when i came to you and you just let me scoop you up in my arms (which you never did) I kenew then that we were losing you:cry:. I brought you in and put you on a heatpad on the lounge floot=r with blanckets over you and tried syringing fluinds into while phoning my vet, you didn't want the fluids you really didn't want to be bothered just before I got through to my vet you died in my arms:cry:.
We miss you loads and it is reall strange to look out of the window and not see you, Rewby & Bobby all in a giant heap together. Sleep tight baby girl and have funxxxx
001-9-1-1-1.jpg

Oh Kay I can't believe it not beautiful Alice :cry:

We're so, so sorry :cry::cry::cry: Thinking of you, David, Rewby & Bobby :cry:

Binky free Alice, sleep tight poppet xxxx

Back