• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Want A Pet Duck...

abi2047

Mama Doe
Me, my sister, brother and niece all went down the park this morning to feed the ducks, and geese. The pond was frozen! :shock:
I want a pet duck :(
When i'm older and move from mums house I really want to move to a farm or a house that has a few acres. In my dreams :(
Evertime I go down they become more and more friendly, I even had a few take bread from my hands :D :love:
I was getting the bread from the bottom of the buggy and when I looked down I discovered 4 ducks walking on and around my feet :lol:
Enjoy the pictures :wave:

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0067.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

just a tip,bread isnt that brilliant for ducks as it swells in their gullet.:) great pics though.i want 2 call ducks

I have ducks :D Very cute mallards. But :( Poor pekin ducks. Looks like someone released their pets. Pekins are domesticated :(

yea, what breeze said. It swells and makes them full, so then they don't eat things that are healthy for them (bread has no nutritional value). They may even become lame eventually from nutritional problems.

They are gorgeous. I love ducks, but they are really messy. My friend has 2 and they have just trashed her garden over the years! :shock:

Back