• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Daisy....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
.... if Dudley calls you fat one more time, tell him to look at this photo of me. It has to be THE most unflattering photo I've ever had taken; I look like a big fat blob with a little head.

Love Bubbles. x

DSCF0710.jpg

Taken in the garden this morning (she's not really that fat, just a very bad angle and she was all puffed up because of the cold :lol:). They both refused to step foot on the grass and just moved up and down the edge of the path, eating the grass they could reach. :lol::lol:

How very kind of Bubbles to allow this photo to be shared. :) Even Alfie doesn't exactly look Mr Lean-Machine. You should have seen Spenser fur-puddled in the sun after his morning frolics in the snow ... he looked like a big white cushion with ear! :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock:

Bubbles you do look a bit, erm, "round"! You are right though, its just your bunny insulation isn't it? Pickle puffed himself up the other day and he looked like a beachball - mahoosive!:lol:

I still think you look extremely cute (and Alfie too, posing beside you!):love:

I like that alfie doesnt look amused that Bubbles looks unflattering! :lol::lol::lol: "Dear, would you mind, sitting up straight":lol:

Aww, I love when they fluff themselves up in the cold :love:
I love how they just eat the edge of the grass :lol:
Saves them getting cold and damp :love:

I like that alfie doesnt look amused that Bubbles looks unflattering! :lol::lol::lol: "Dear, would you mind, sitting up straight":lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh yes! I'm sure he was muttering away to her "Don't slouch woman, breath in. You look like the back of a bus in the weather". :lol:

Alfie:Susiebun, I is 1.6kg of pure muscle. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Oh yes! I'm sure he was muttering away to her "Don't slouch woman, breath in. You look like the back of a bus in the weather". :lol:

Domino I is 2.9kg of pure fattyness!:oops:

Dan: Hey, Daisy, my little sugar bun. Ignore anyone who say's you're fat! It's just winter fur, like what me and Clover has ;)

BunniescleaningagainNov2010034.jpg

Clover: You are very pretty Bubbles :love:

Dan: Blimey, you must be pretty! Clo doesn't often take his eye off the food long enough to notice the girly-buns!

Dan: Hey, Daisy, my little sugar bun. Ignore anyone who say's you're fat! It's just winter fur, like what me and Clover has ;)

BunniescleaningagainNov2010034.jpg

Clover: You are very pretty Bubbles :love:

Dan: Blimey, you must be pretty! Clo doesn't often take his eye off the food long enough to notice the girly-buns!

Bubbles: *blushes*:oops::oops::oops: Fank yoo. :love:

Wow, lean indeed. I believe Mr McFlurry was 1.8kg at his last weigh-in. Poor wee fellow doesn't get the exercise that you do, except when ... ahem ... :roll:

Daisy: Fank you Bubbles! I is very depressed I have been to the vet man this morning and I has been weighed!!!! AND he cutted my nails I was growing them so I could paint them with sparkles for Christmas :(

Dudley: I has every right to say that Daisy is fat coz the vet man agreed :lol:

Daisy: :cry: don't you dare say nuffink more Dudley bunny!!!

Dudley: Ok so can I tell everyone you weigh more than Alfie?

Daisy: Noooooo Dudleeeey!!!:evil:

Dudley: What? What's wrong with dat I thought it was better than saying you weighed 2.2kg

Daisy: DUDLEEEY!!!! Now everybun knows :cry::cry:

Dudley: Oops! But the vet man did say you had beautiful teefs, which is very good considering how much work they have to do!!

Poor, poor Daisy but let's be honest, we were all desperate to know. I hope you are still allowed unlimited hay (preferably oat) - that's what keeps your teeth in such good condition.

Daisy: Fank you Bubbles! I is very depressed I have been to the vet man this morning and I has been weighed!!!! AND he cutted my nails I was growing them so I could paint them with sparkles for Christmas :(

Dudley: I has every right to say that Daisy is fat coz the vet man agreed :lol:

Daisy: :cry: don't you dare say nuffink more Dudley bunny!!!

Dudley: Ok so can I tell everyone you weigh more than Alfie?

Daisy: Noooooo Dudleeeey!!!:evil:

Dudley: What? What's wrong with dat I thought it was better than saying you weighed 2.2kg

Daisy: DUDLEEEY!!!! Now everybun knows :cry::cry:

Dudley: Oops! But the vet man did say you had beautiful teefs, which is very good considering how much work they have to do!!

Poor little Daisy :lol:

But it's good to have beautiful teeth - every supermodel needs good gnashers ;)

Back