• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noodles and Bandit...

abi2047

Mama Doe
A few pics taken today of my cats Noodles and Bandit. Noodles is the tabby and Bandit is the brown/black cat. Enjoy :wave:

Cute picture...
DSCF0020.jpg

And again...
DSCF00028.jpg

Watching TV...
DSCF00014.jpg

Yep, your boring me mum!
DSCF00035.jpg

Haha, I'm stealing your seat!
DSCF00066.jpg

Ahh, nice and comfy...
DSCF00095.jpg

Aww they are lovely. :love: I might sound stupid but the pics of Noodles brought tears to my eyes. My past cat Daisy was identical to him. :( I miss her so much. :cry:

Great clear photos too. :thumb:

Aww they are lovely. :love: I might sound stupid but the pics of Noodles brought tears to my eyes. My past cat Daisy was identical to him. :( I miss her so much. :cry:

Great clear photos too. :thumb:

No that doesn't sound silly. He reminds me of my old cat, Smokey, hence the fact I have the cat Bandit. Smokey and Bandit are brothers but one day Smokey decided to run away. He came back a month later, looking as fat as ever, this old lady down the block used to feed him so I guess he decided to move in with her :(
I miss him so much :(
Thankyou, the camera is a second hand DSLR :lol: x

:love::love: Awwww they're so cute. I love the one of them in the pram!

Bit like M&T's mum makes me miss my Chui boy :cry: Make sure you give them a big snuggle whenever you can!

Awwww they're gorgeous!
Bandit is amazingly beautiful :) As in Noodles but I got slightly put off tabby cats when my own one decided that she's mental, evil and has two personalities :lol:

:love::love: Awwww they're so cute. I love the one of them in the pram!

Bit like M&T's mum makes me miss my Chui boy :cry: Make sure you give them a big snuggle whenever you can!

I'm having a snuggle with Noodles now :D
That's my nieces pram. Me and my sister went to the shop, we just got out of the door and heard Bandit meow, turns out he was in the basket at the bottom! :shock:

Awwww they're gorgeous!
Bandit is amazingly beautiful :) As in Noodles but I got slightly put off tabby cats when my own one decided that she's mental, evil and has two personalities :lol:

:lol: Both my cats are crazy
Noodles likes to eat noodles, cakes and pretty much anything!
Bandit - can't even meow properly without sounding stupid and when he purrs he sounds silly. Can't blame him, he was the runt of the litter :lol: x

I'm having a snuggle with Noodles now :D
That's my nieces pram. Me and my sister went to the shop, we just got out of the door and heard Bandit meow, turns out he was in the basket at the bottom! :shock:

Hehe that just made me giggle. They can be such funny little creatures :D

Steph - don't tarr every tabby with the same brush ;) Chui was the MOST friendly and stupid cat I have ever known :)

I really do miss my boy so much. My hubby is taking me to the rescue centre tomorrow to see if there are any kitties there who would fit into our home. I feel quite guilty and not sure I am ready but my hubby is missing him too and feels our home needs a feline fluff round the place. I can hopefully go with an open mind but I think I may cry as it's the same rescue we got Chui from :(

Hehe that just made me giggle. They can be such funny little creatures :D

Steph - don't tarr every tabby with the same brush ;) Chui was the MOST friendly and stupid cat I have ever known :)

I really do miss my boy so much. My hubby is taking me to the rescue centre tomorrow to see if there are any kitties there who would fit into our home. I feel quite guilty and not sure I am ready but my hubby is missing him too and feels our home needs a feline fluff round the place. I can hopefully go with an open mind but I think I may cry as it's the same rescue we got Chui from :(

Aww. Sending 'no crying' vibes to you :)
I can't imagine the house without cat fluff everywhere. Every morning when I walk down the stairs Bandit trys to trip me over :roll:
If I go near Bandit without shoes on he will bite my toes :oops:
My mum got Noodles to surprise me, my sisters and brother after we settled into our new house. Don't they grow so quickly :shock: xxx

Thanks hun. Its certainly very hard now having him around. I think it will be a good thing just really hard to comprehend as we only lost Chui on Monday.

Chui used to do the diting toes too! And he used to wrap himself round our calves if he was really hungry hehe

Thanks hun. Its certainly very hard now having him around. I think it will be a good thing just really hard to comprehend as we only lost Chui on Monday.

Chui used to do the diting toes too! And he used to wrap himself round our calves if he was really hungry hehe

God, don't mention the calf crawling :roll:
3 times a day I get 2 cars walking in, out and around my legs when I feed them :roll: :lol: xx

Back