• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser wants petted...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PB230372.jpg

Mummy obliges:

PB230374.jpg

Then he has to wash the hooman smell off and restore bunny perfection! :roll:

PB230375.jpg

Daisy: Oh Spenser is that apple I see in yous nom-nom bowl mmmm apple.. I likes apple. How come you have left it?? I could come and help you eats it but The Mummy says Scotland is a looooong way from my above ground warren!

:love: I love the last pic - it reminds me of how kids react when they get attacked with a hanky wetted with spit to clean them up ergh!! :lol: You'll have to tell Mr Spenser he could get a lot worse than a head stroke

Daisy: Oh Spenser is that apple I see in yous nom-nom bowl mmmm apple.. I likes apple. How come you have left it?? I could come and help you eats it but The Mummy says Scotland is a looooong way from my above ground warren!

Spenser is not very fond of apple. :roll: He will accept a slice from time to time, but seems to like it better once it has been lying around for a while and has gone a bit brown. I'm going to try him with a bit of Granny Smith shortly. He really prefers the fun size apples you get for kids.

well, you're just going to have to brave the cold and go get him a variety of apple to choose from:D

(eric doesn't like real apple - its on his huge scary list - but he is very fond of the dried bits i give to the hamsters as treats:D).

well, you're just going to have to brave the cold and go get him a variety of apple to choose from:D

(eric doesn't like real apple - its on his huge scary list - but he is very fond of the dried bits i give to the hamsters as treats:D).

Spenser is VERY fond of dried apple. Also dried carrot. Odd, as he isn't keen on either in their fresh form.

Back