• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas pressies!

neenee

Warren Scout
This is what i have for them so far

IMG_0110.jpg

Advent calender each
3 willow hanging decorations
1 stocking which includes willow spiral chew, bunch of chew sticks, wooden carrot chew and a sisal carrot
Wooden candy cane
and wooden hanging thing (not sure of name :oops:)

I've purposely not got many treat things, just because i want to give it to them all at once and i dont like them getting many pet shop treats! Also just one of everything because they share everything anyway.
What else can i get them? I want there shed to be filled with things on christmas :D

This is what i have for them so far

IMG_0110.jpg

Advent calender each
3 willow hanging decorations
1 stocking which includes willow spiral chew, bunch of chew sticks, wooden carrot chew and a sisal carrot
Wooden candy cane
and wooden hanging thing (not sure of name :oops:)

I've purposely not got many treat things, just because i want to give it to them all at once and i dont like them getting many pet shop treats! Also just one of everything because they share everything anyway.
What else can i get them? I want there shed to be filled with things on christmas :D

You need the hay experts!!! get online! theres some great bunny toys on there at the moment.

Lucky bunnies :D I usually get mine the big carboard type tubes, they are always gratefull for them and enjoy playing with them and destroying them :)

ooooh lucky bunnies!
You could add cardboard boxes and stack them in different sizes & shapes!
Hang loads of toilet rolls stuffed with different hays.....a grass tunnel.....dried herbs/apple twigs!

aaaaah...Ive not even started on my bunnies treats yet...have them all dried and ready but might get some more hay from hay experts!
Ive only ordered once & rung as was unsure about something - I think I spoke with Lisa...not sure...but she was really helpful & my delivery cam very quickly & of course I now have a big cardboard box for the buns to play in too!:lol:

Back