• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello strange is in the house :)

stranger23

Mama Doe
Hello everyone i have just joined up :) i have a whole load of animals in my house from newts to guinea pigs :) ive recently taken on some very cute bunnies, i first got 2 netherland dwarf males who bonded straight away (luckly to as i didnt know how to bond properly and took the assumption that they lived together in the pet shop they must get on) they live inside, then i rescued 2 males who live outside and then the other day i got a 8 week old dwarf little girl who im hoping in time i can properly bond with my males to have a group of 3 house rabbits :) im now doing tons of research to understand my babies better just like i do with all my animals.

Welcome :wave:

Make sure to check out info on neutering/spaying and myxi/VHD jabs, we have tonnes of info about house rabbits and rabbit neutrition too :) Any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

BTW - keep an eye on the boys, once they mature....... they will most likely fight, unless they are neutered already. Young buns are pretty accommodating to each other to begin with. Any idea how old your lot are?

hello and welcome.:wave:
i didnt have a clue about buns until i joined ru. i have learnt loads from here and everyone is so friendly. enjoy :D x

Back