• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hallo from a GPF member

AudioHeart

Young Bun
Hello all,:wave:

I'm Laura, 20, Student and illustrator. :) I currently have two beautiful piggies (guineas rescued), a rescue dog and adopted from next door cat! :D

Im a member on the piggie forum, AudioHeart, and i found recently that they have a sister site. yay!

I had two gorgeous bunnies when i was six, unfortantly we didn't know alot about rabbit care back then and both males fought alot when they were little ones, so we split them up. When they were a year old the bunnies both died of mouth cancer, they were such sweeties :love: and i miss them dearly.

My mother in law kept rabbits for most of her life, but hasnt kept them in years as she found it too upsetting when they died. :(

I’ll upload photos later of my buns, for now here’s my two current piggies:
Harvey
Harveyface.jpg

Artie:
Artieface.jpg

My OH and I were thinking of adopting a pair, or trio of bunnies in a couple of years time when we get our place sorted. So i wanted to do as much research as i can.....I know the regular vaccinations can be quite pricey and taking into account health problems etc, so we’ve took that all on board and budgeted well.

The piggies ^ currently live in a 6 x 3 shed, and are housed in a 5 x 2 hutch, we were thinking of using the shed possibly for the bunnies, when we find ourselves a place and the piggies will be moved indoors into a C+C cage. That is the plan! However i want to do the most research as possible, and see if they are the right pet for us :)

Sorry for the longest hello message, its lovely to meet you all and will chat to you all soon. :)

Laura xxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

'g' added to the username here but I'm on GPF too!

Welcome over!

:love:

Oooo i do know quite a few people on here! :D I'll have to get chatting more on this forum, hehe i get distracted easily by my piggies! :love:

Back