• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I despair!

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
I really despair at my friend. Despite knowing how many rabbits are in need of homes in rescues I heard yesterday that he, his girlfrind and her mum went into a pet store and bought two buns for the girlfriend's six year old boy. This is after looseing the first one that they bought from a garden centre the day after they bought it (illness not carelessnes I hasten to add). :roll:

The answer? Oh the boy wanted to have the petshop experience of going and picking out his own bunnies. :roll::evil:

:wave: Think they'll want an info pack? Might tell them something, even if they only take something small on board.

Completely off topic, but all Wingnuts siblings are still there. Currently unneutered and they missed out on a cracking home because of that.

thats sad!! but also they will have more of an expense/worry - i.e neutering, vaccs, worrying about bonding etc etc

They could have got that all sorted by getting a rescue pair!! grrrrr

Hey ho, lets just hope these 2 dont end up in rescue! :roll:

I think an info pack would be very useful you can send it to me and I'll pass it on to them if you like.

Its a shame about Wingnut's relatives still being there, why haven't they been neuteed yet? I would have thought they'd be old enough by now? We're getting the two Lymington girls, provided everything goes well with their spay next week.

Kath, I know, my friend rescued a bun himself before this, so he should know better but he was swayed by the girlfriend's mum. :roll: However it sounds like they have a reasonable set up and they have been neutered.

Ok, I'll send that out to you :)

The line they gave someone interested in adopting a single male was 'we don't know what their age is so don't know when its ok' which we both know is not true, so I would say oversight or error. I'm going today so will get you some pics :)

Ok, I'll send that out to you :)

The line they gave someone interested in adopting a single male was 'we don't know what their age is so don't know when its ok' which we both know is not true, so I would say oversight or error. I'm going today so will get you some pics :)

Tht's my bad. two are ready for neutering, but there seems to be a host of problems with them. I suspect they are fundamentally flawed. I posted some pics of them in the photos forum.

Back