• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scruffy looking wildie bun at potteric carr nature reserve

hannah C

Alpha Buck
:love::love::love::love:

he/she was really quite friendly, he ran right up to my OH, when offered some willow! haha saw me and ran back!

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Awwwhhh! :love::love::love: I have a real soft spot for wildies after having my wildie friend in my garden since April.

I wonder if he's totally wild or not. The one in my garden won't come anywhere near me unless I'm sat perfectly still - and even then if I move at all, he bolts! :roll:

Awwwhhh! :love::love::love: I have a real soft spot for wildies after having my wildie friend in my garden since April.

I wonder if he's totally wild or not. The one in my garden won't come anywhere near me unless I'm sat perfectly still - and even then if I move at all, he bolts! :roll:

AWwwww is he still there:shock: your garden must have a lovely tasty lawn:lol:

its the first time weve ever been! and i live like 15mins away!

but yeah i loved it!

Ive been going scince I was little :love: my grandad has helped there for years (has his picture on the board outside the toilets :thumb: ) once you've discovered it you'll have to go again!

Back