• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So... its my day off, and I nodded off.... so what do they babies do?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Wake me up of course, Rimmi did his jumping on my chest thing while Winni decided to dig boxes and tip things over and generally get up to mischief, so I give up and wake up.

Then what do they do?

Oh..... they'll have a snooze NOW will they?? :roll:

IMG_4277.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4286.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

And something funny......

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

Bless them - you do take fab pictures. :D The first time I saw Spenser yawn I got so excited I sent my parents a text. :oops: Have since discovered he yawns a lot. :lol:

Bless them - you do take fab pictures. :D The first time I saw Spenser yawn I got so excited I sent my parents a text. :oops: Have since discovered he yawns a lot. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Winni does the best yawn/stretchies but I havent managed to catch them properly yet!!

Im sure Roooobs has big enough pockets for them!! :p

Roobs is a fatty bum! :shock: She's always been a svelte little thing, but since she started living with two bucks she's let herself go a little! :lol: Chunky Monkey! :love:

I WILL have Rimmi ....*plots*

Back