• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Avairy is finished!! :) Pics of the Buns in their new home!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
CIMG3221.jpg

CIMG3236.jpg

CIMG3267.jpg

CIMG3232.jpg

And the buns enjoying their new run...

Food before play!!

CIMG3227.jpg

CIMG3230.jpg

CIMG3214.jpg

I would recommend a pallet - Oreo loves it - Hes always disppappearing into it!

CIMG3249.jpg

CIMG3253.jpg

Who ate all the food?

CIMG3247.jpg

CIMG3257.jpg

CIMG3263.jpg

Sooty with the Carrot patch!
CIMG3262.jpg

They all love this hay tunnel
CIMG3259.jpg

and a short video of Mittens enjoying the tunnels :love: (you have to keep watching its over very quick - shes speedy!) :lol:

Do you like it?
ETA Not totally finished - still got to put the guttering round the outside!

Last edited:
im so glad its finished. I've been waiting to see this for a while.

Your buns are gorgeous, their home is gorgeous and they are very lucky indeed!

Well done Kath :)

It looks great:D:D just noticed you put the panels up with the wire on the outside you will need to cover the wood on the inside or the bunnies will destroy it:shock:

It looks great:D:D just noticed you put the panels up with the wire on the outside you will need to cover the wood on the inside or the bunnies will destroy it:shock:

Yes theres a few nibbles but they have been in 3 days and not too bad at all - I might mesh the wood if it gets too bad - OH did it while I was at work as a surprise and I didnt have the heart to tell him it was wrong! :lol:

Yes theres a few nibbles but they have been in 3 days and not too bad at all - I might mesh the wood if it gets too bad - OH did it while I was at work as a surprise and I didnt have the heart to tell him it was wrong! :lol:
Bless him:lol::lol:

Thank you im really happy with it - I cant wait to rush home from work and go and sit in there with them :D:D

Absolutely brilliant - Love the pallet idea too :)

Yes thats what the avairy panals came on, boyfriend was going to bash it up and use as fire wood then I thought hmmm - I know who would like that - OREO - sure he does!!!!! He loves squeezing into gaps - He did a flop in there earlier :D

FANTASTIC!!!!!

My favourite photo is the one of Oreo in the tray and the other looking as if they are waiting their turn. :lol::lol::lol:

Back