• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A story of amazing courage, hope and joy

Aww that was lovely - made me cry! So good Ginny is all better - you really saved her life. Can I ask how on earth did she end up in a puddle of oil?

Thankyou Jacks-Jane and Binkybun! Ginny had clipped wings, but still managed to flutter out of the 2nd floor window of the apartment where she lived. Being clipped, she just fluttered straight down and landed in a deep puddle of filthy care engine oil. It had been on her for 5 long weeks when I was contacted and asked if I could possible help her, and that was how she came into my care. No-one, not even my vets, held hope of her surviving, but something just told me... dont give up on her, dont give up.
And I didnt!

Wow what an amazing person you are - Ginny must've thought she'd got to heaven the day she found her way to you :) Such an fantastic transformation - I hope little Ginny has many happy years with you, she's beautiful :love:

Thankyou Jacks-Jane and Binkybun! Ginny had clipped wings, but still managed to flutter out of the 2nd floor window of the apartment where she lived. Being clipped, she just fluttered straight down and landed in a deep puddle of filthy care engine oil. It had been on her for 5 long weeks when I was contacted and asked if I could possible help her, and that was how she came into my care. No-one, not even my vets, held hope of her surviving, but something just told me... dont give up on her, dont give up.
And I didnt!

Thank heavens you didn't. Bless her thats awful being left like that for 5 weeks

Thank you so much for sharing Ginnie's story with us. It's so uplifting. A wonderful example of compassion & perseverance. I hope she is with you for many, many years to come.

such a moving and beautiful story.:love: i watched 'Beauty's' story as well. Some of the pics with her budgie friend, she looks like she is smiling. Thankyou for sharing such an encouraging and amazing story of hope and love. I am glad that there are kind people like you out there. I get upset at any instance of animal cruelty and sometimes it really gets me down and I feel hatred for the human race. im not a religious person but when i come on RU and hear peoples stories and see how much they go out of their way to give their help to others that need it most, i find it so encouraging, it makes me think there are angels x

That is a wonderful story, has brought a tear to my eye. You have done an amazing job with her and she looks very happy now :love::love: she is a lucky little bird to have ended up with you

:love::love::love:

Well done you, that was brilliant.

It's good to know there are still caring people out there... :)

What a wonderful story and I was sobbing at the end when she got her sight back with tears of joy. I love a happy ending.
Thank you for sharing.
xx

Back