• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Anne the evil one

elaine

Mama Doe
DSCF1751.jpg

Anne is a evil blue eyed white female french lop, she is now 12 months old and has come to the rescue some months ago after being hit regularly by her owner, this has now left Annie with MAJOR aggression issues. You cannot get near her and have to wear Gauntlets to put her in the run or to move her and even then it is a battle she wins. She went to the vets to be spayed on Friday but this wasn't done as the vet couldn't get her out of the cage and strongly recommended pts, I have agreed to try to find her a permanent home when she will not come into contact with children and other rabbits as she could probably cause a lot of injury.

I am not asking for anything for her other than a permanent home with someone who will take her with her faults and attitude this I am hoping could be arranged fairly soon rather than me agree to let the vet pts.

But she is a bun with attitude and I have the scars to prove this, she is in Manchester and will need to be collected as i dont think she would cope with a transport run

Its seeing things like this that make me realise humans are the worst animals on the planet :evil:

I would love to take her but baby/dog/other rabbit :(

OMG, she's gorgeous. I'd have her in a heartbeat if I had a space. I wouldn't give a monkeys about her attitude. I like a rabbit who knows her mind.

How sad that because of the treatment by a human, she finds herself in this position.

I have a feeling I shall be coming back to have a few looks at her.

Really don't give up hope.
We took in an english rabbit who had been picked up be a rescue, she had a boken leg and cigarette buns on her body, because she was very aggressive she spent 5 years of her life after being collected in a small hutch because she would attck anyone.
I have to say she was pretty scary and we had to use gauntlets and thick jacket when we picked her up. Mike did most of the work with her, but by the time we lost her a couple of years later she could be lfted without gloves and in a t-shirt. However we could never bond her with other rabbits she was absolutely terrifed, she kept her in a run next door to others and I think she was the happiest she had ever been.

She was called Psycho when she arrived, but we renamed her Rosie.

This made me very sad I do hope a home can be found for her. I can understand why she is acting like this she has no trust left for people. :(

What a disgusting human :evil:

Poor bun, dont PTS, being scared and aggressive shouldnt mean her life should be ended.

I hope someone comes and finds her soon.

Gosh the poor thing.....I so wish I could take her ,I'm sure she would mellow eventually given lots of time to know not all people are bad.

Shes so beautiful....maybe a set up where she had a big run attached and didnt need carrying to and from would help her,I'm trying to set this up for one of mine because she hates being handled ( I too have the scars although I doubt shes as bad as Anne).

As I've said before I quite like a bunny with attitude.

Love her!

It's not her fault!

Fingers crossed she finds a lovely home with lots of space and parents who understand her special needs.

Good Luck Pretty Anne. xx

I hope the piece of scum that has turned this beautiful bunny into the agressive wreck she now is rots in hell!!!! :evil:

I really wish we had room to give her a second chance, as I am certain with time, patience & space she will mellow. She just needs to learn to trust again & understand that not all human beings are :censored:'s!!!

Please, please don't let her be pts :cry:

I would take her rather than have her PTS, we could put her in one of the 'chicken runs', but we are probably too far away- north east scotland. We do hjave new, bigger runs in the process of being built, but they are taking ages to be done.:roll:

010-2.jpg

Last edited:
how awful....:cry::cry: we took on a french lop whos previous owners had used a broom on her...she was aggressive but after a few months she calmed down alot. although she hated any brooms or brushes.
unfortunately ,as much as we would LOVE to take her we have 2 other indoor buns , and cats and guineas so we wouldnt be suitable..
i really hope someone comes soon that can take her to her forever home.
please dont pts as im sure she will come round soon...

This thread has caused tears in our house:cry::cry:. I felt the need to cuddle all four of my buns.
How could anyone be so horrible:evil:?
Sadly I can't have her as I have other buns and kids and sadly a bank account that reads empty at the end of every month:lol:
I really, really hope someone can help her. I'm sure she's not really evil just scared and mis-understood after all I think I might be abit like her if I had been treated badly.
I think I may keep bumping her to the top until we get a happy ending, someone must be able to help???

Poor, poor little girl :(

Of course she isn't evil, just terrified that she is going to get more pain from humans :(

I hope so much that a home can be found for her.

i would of taken her but i have children who dont believe animals bite!
what a shame she is under threat of being PTS for getting a beating!

What evil :censored: :censored: for treating any living creature that way.

Quick question, would it upset her to be in a room with other rabbits even though she would not be in contact with them?

Back