• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to meet U/D pics finally added!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
The three new bunnies here?! :D (all have viewings tomorrow as well! About the only good news this week!)

Their is a gorgeous bonded pair who are very much loved up, and are quite timid and shy, and a cheeky little male who seems to like ripping a corner of his newspaper and dancing around his cage with it in his mouth, or trying to offer it to people walking past! :lol:

Last edited:
I am such a twit... I have left my USB in Surrey! Which means everyone will have to wait until Sunday night :oops::lol:

This is Lynx. He likes to play with his newspaper, and tissues it appears as he ended with one in his cage as you can see!

Jonmekittehsbunnehs022.jpg

Jonmekittehsbunnehs024.jpg

Jonmekittehsbunnehs034.jpg

Here are "Mr and Mrs Bun"!
Pictures aren't too good as didn't want to startle them as Mr Bun is quite nervous.

Jonmekittehsbunnehs042.jpg

Jonmekittehsbunnehs040.jpg

They are all lovely. Lynx looks as if he is well capable of mischief. :lol: Mr and Mrs do look a bit nervous, bless them. :love:

Lynx is VERY mischievious!

Mr and Mrs Bun are coming round, Mrs bun is very forward! She knows what she wants, she will do it! Mr Bun, though timid, loves a nose rub, and will lay next to you for a fuss.

Back