• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new georgeous "middle aged" girlie ..vet visit NEW update post 48

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Flopsy ..

She came to us today . As you can probably see she is a bit over weight and she is lopsided . Her previous owners tell me her head tilt has been the same since she was a baby .

She is now on a course of panacur and baytril as a precaution and will be visiting our vets soon.

Flopsy is a fantasticly gentle , lovable girl . So very calm , relaxed and trusting .. :love:
Shes only been here a few hours and im besotted already :oops:

2005_0130SEPTEMBER20100007.jpg

2005_0130SEPTEMBER20100008.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww she is like my Puddles. Beautifull colour!

I'd love a bunny who loves to be picked up and snuggled. Bunzle is very affectionate, but only on his level. I have to lay on the floor with him and snuggle that way.

I only pick him up to check he is clean and that his bumpers n teeth are ok. You have to respect a boys wishes..... the consequences hurt if not lol.

Never understand why people give any creature up when they have had them so long, they are part of the famiy or should be. My Murphy was the same his owner didn't want him after 4 years, I couldn't part with him after a few days.
Hope she gets a good home, she looks lovely:love:

Never understand why people give any creature up when they have had them so long, they are part of the famiy or should be. My Murphy was the same his owner didn't want him after 4 years, I couldn't part with him after a few days.
Hope she gets a good home, she looks lovely:love:

i know ...i just couldnt do it :(

Back