• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winston my black beauty (Horse)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
We had a lovely long ride today, here he is back in the field :love: only phone pics. We stopped for an ice cream... i had nearly finished it (mr whippy) and Winston stuffed his nose straight in it :shock: then pulled a face as it was cold, he had it all over his face and i dont think he liked it :lol: the kids on with thier parents on the green laughed at us :oops::lol:

IMG_0485copy.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Bum shot :oops::lol:
IMG_0487.jpg

:love:
IMG_0488copy.jpg

IMG_0475copy.jpg

IMG_0484copy.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love: he's gorgeous! I'm so jealous. He really does look like Black Beauty. The bay is beautiful as well :love::love: not sure of his/her name :oops:

:love::love: he's gorgeous! I'm so jealous. He really does look like Black Beauty. The bay is beautiful as well :love::love: not sure of his/her name :oops:

Thats Gilly, shes 17'2, i mainly ride winston but take her out now and again when Angela needs help

croppedgilly3.jpg

Winston was a rescue, Angela bought him cheap from a horrible dealer that had him along with a load of horses/ponies in a field as a 3 year old, he was very poor and looked awful, she wouldnt recognise him now!

Thanks, you wouldnt think he's 16 and Gilly is 17 would you! He certainly doesnt think hes 16!! :lol:

He is absolutely stunning and his coat is amazing:love: I got snogged by a horse at the boarding kennels we went to look around the other day:lol:

WOW what breed is he? he is STUNNING, probably one the best looking horses I have seen recently x

Thankyou, his sire is thoroughbred and his dam was a welshxnewforest. He rides like a big pony really which i love, he's very cheeky!

Back