• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Buns

saf

Young Bun
The one that kickstarted it all:

Bearke: my little princess

saf-albums-bearke-driekus-picture8942-dsc07515.jpg

saf-albums-bearke-driekus-picture9557-bearke-rek.jpg

Her soulmate Driekus:

saf-albums-bearke-driekus-picture24620-driekus.jpg

Together:

saf-albums-bearke-driekus-picture23573-dsc05523.jpg

Mr. Sraar. Living alone for this moment, due to some serious behaviour issues.

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture24416-dsc05578.jpg

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture28378-dsc06285.jpg

Outside bunbuns.

saf-albums-vijftal-picture28382-dsc06235.jpg

saf-albums-vijftal-picture20983-vijftal4314.jpg

saf-albums-vijftal-picture23784-dsc05530.jpg

Sjan:

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture19313-dsc03972.jpg

Petran:

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture19312-dsc03920.jpg

Ties:

saf-albums-vijftal-picture28383-dsc06191.jpg

Sies:

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture24888-sies.jpg

Lies:

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture23450-dsc05376.jpg

aww what lovely bunnies, they are all gorgeous!! and such a variety all different shapes and colours... stunning

:love::love::love:

Thanks!

I could fill this threat up to the brim. I have made a lot of picture of my buns :) I just never can pick out the ones I love the most.

Last edited:
Just some other pics. I just can't chose wich one to post.

So beware of a picture overload.

My two flemish giants when they were just with the two of them (brother and sister) and some when the Thiranta (don't know the english word for that breed) joint them to make it an trio.

The female flemish is called Sies, her brothers name is Ties and their lovely red bunny friend is our Lies.

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture9555-sies-wassen.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture10495-reuzen.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture14690-lies-wassen-1.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture15034-lies.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture16355-wassen.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture16316-ties-lies.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture19315-dsc03748.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture19316-dsc03768.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture19318-dsc03912.jpg

saf-albums-de-iesjes-sies-lies-ties-picture20985-vijftal4316.jpg

Last edited:
These two lovebirds are now living together with the trio in perfect harmony.

The frensh lady's name is Sjan and her soulmates name is Petran (a.ka. the wizzard or gandalf)

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture9552-petran-niet-gek-vliegtuig.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture12857-sjan-petran.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture17376-annies.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture19308-dsc03824.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture20975-anniessss4678.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture20991-vijftal4646.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture24891-sjan-slaapt.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture24890-sjan-slaapt-petran.jpg

saf-albums-de-annies-sjan-petran-picture23451-dsc05404.jpg

The man with a lot of problems. He has some serious behaviour issues. But hey! It's our Mr. Sraar so we forgive him for that and I'm trying to get his behaviour more in line.

He's currently living in a cage right beside my desk. So I spend lots of time with him. And he's making progress.

I'll give him blossem-remedies and bach therapy besides trying to get him over some fears he has for almost everyting. He is very agressive (anyone seen monty python with the killerbuns?). I'll think he is so agressive because of his fears and being unable to react on a proper manner because of the fears he has.

I'm now working on that for a good half year now I guess. He still afraid but he aint so agressive anymore. Bit by bit we try to make him more at ease with himself and his surroundings. three steps forward and two steps back. But we keep on making progress

The Red rabbit (Lies) we have. Was a somewhat simulair case as mr. Sraar. She was at a childfarm (don't know the english word for that) but it's a place here kids can meet farm animals. And this farm wasn't particulary good for its rabbits. They did want to kill Lies because of her being agressive and attacking people.

You've seen the picture how far she come since. She now living in harmony with the other buns. And although it's not the most petable rabbit around but after some time spend with her and lot of attacks from her side, some patience and a amount of energy she now won't attack anyone anymore.

Lot's a people just don't understand that for us people unwanted behaviour from their petrabbit is in most cases or just natural behaviour for the rabbit or the rabbit is made to react in that unwanted way because it's just not understand.

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture24886-sraar-1.jpg

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture24885-sraar.jpg

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture25479-dsc05992.jpg

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture16090-sraar.jpg

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture24415-dsc05605.jpg

his wannabe evil look
saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture24501-sraar-geplaar.jpg

And his way of saying hello there!

saf-albums-sraar-geplaar-picture24502-sraar-zegt-hallo.jpg

Last edited:
Lies is a bunny who exactly follow the standaard of het breed. In the netherlands breeders tattoe their animals who are up the standard.

So the animals can me tracked and traces. Their age and even the breeders kan be tracked down.

Sounds like a good idea because then a mistreated bun can be traced back to the breeder but not sure if its worth the pain the bun goes through when the number is being tattoed on.

Back