• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey guys :D

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
I'm new :p I've already posted a few times... thought I should say hi here tho :D I like how helpful people are on the board :)

I got my first bunny over a week ago, his name is Lewis,he's about 10 weeks old and an English spot cross, either a cross or a mis marked bunny :) He's such a friendly little cutie tho, full of energy and bunny madness :lol::lol::lol: :love:

Lew's an indoor bunny, he gets the run of my mums living room atm (She isn't that happy about that, but she loves him haha) :lol: When I move out in a week or so he'll have access to my lounge and 'dining' room which will actually be his room :lol: Its all open plan downstairs. I'm planning on keeping a pen in that room for when I go out and when I'm sleeping. Either that or using childgates.... that a rabbit is unable to jump or squeeze through!

I've already posted a few questions on here, done loadssaaa research so far too :D Finished my book, which Lewis has tried to eat a few times while I've been reading it :lol::lol: Sure I'll have more stuff to ask tho :) My next mission is gonna be bunnyproofing my house when I move, and maybe buying a wifey in a few months time if everything goes ok with Lewis :love:

Back