• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home check today

tiger1

Warren Scout
Got home check at 2.30pm .Bit worried they will comment on us losing Ruby to myxi and living close to river and woods so lots of bugs.But always keep net over run now.Glad when it is over and done with.Poor little Bubbles bunny has already had two homes so hoping we can be his forever home.

Fingers crossed for you - surely they wouldn't be coming to do a home check if they didn't think you were suitable?
Presume they know all that stuff already?
All you can do is explain what you do now and what you learned as a result of losing poor Ruby.
Sounds like you really want him - lucky bun :D

up to now that have not asked me anything.Told them i lost Ruby to myxi but they do not know the area i live in.But now i am paranoid about not letting bugs near Angelina.I have net over run, and when you open shed door i have a net in the door way.Aswell as fly paper up.When my two monkeys go to nursery sept i was looking forward to having buns out free range in garden but now i am too scared to.But now i am thinking of allowing them in the house of the mornings the kids are not home instead.

Good luck with the home check. It sounds as if you are doing everything possible to keep your Angelina safe. I agree we all have to do our best to keep our pets safe and it is all to easy to become paranoid when things go wrong. I am speaking from experience as I became very paranoid when Basil got e.cuniculi and I was convinced it was something I had done. I think I am learning now we can only do our best and we mustn't allow ourselves to be too scared to enjoy our bunnies:)

Good luck! You must be in the middle of it now! eeeeek!:D

im sure you will do fine....and I agree - we sometimes so worried about the little buns that we forget how strong they really are & to enjoy them for just being there!
Let us know how you get on!:D

Home check lady was three hours late but when she got here she was pleased with our set up and large garden and passed us!!! Will pick Bubbles up fri afternoon.They have given him a Myxi jab but do not do the VHD so will have to get him booked in for that.:):):)

Pic of our set up

CIMG1876.jpg

Back