• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige talk about breeding

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Big: It is very important for all does to get zips and bucks to get de-plummed

Beige: Yes Miss Lavender was a ex breeding bunny and she says it wasn’t a good life, she was glad when she ended up at Sue’s Rabbit Rescue in Dewsbury

Big: Me and Beige live together as brother and sister but Beige has no plums now and I have a zip so we won’t be having any babies.

Beige: No we won’t. Do you remember what I told you big?

Big:
Yes you said if we had babies they would be mutants and end up on the X Factor.

Beige: No I said they would end up on the X Files

Big: Yes The X Files

Beige:
Yes there’s been a lot of in breeding in our family before we were rescued, which is why our mother died a week after giving birth to us and out two siblings Speckles and Tiger also died at only a few weeks old.

Big: Yes our father was also our brother and our second cousin twice removed.

Beige: Yes and our mother was also our Uncle.

Miss Lavender: Is that possible?

Beige: It is in our family!

Big: So our message is... don’t breed and buy while rescue animals die.

Beige: That’s very good Big did you just make that up?

Big: Yes

Miss Lavender: Are you sure I think I’ve heard it some where before…

Beige: (sotto voce) Why did you have to go and mention my plums Big. Now the whole of RU knows I have no plums

Big: You should be proud Beige, you could be a trend setter. Bucks everywhere will be saying .off with my plums I want to be like Beige..

Beige: Do you really think so?

Big: No but I'm trying to make you feel better

Blackberry: Me and the boys haven't got no plums neither. But we're still butch! And I still like humping Buttercups's head.....

Beige: OK I feel a bit better now, thanks for that lads. I wil see if I can hump Big's head...

Big: Do and die!

Big: It is very important for all does to get zips and bucks to get de-plummed

Beige: Yes Miss Lavender was a ex breeding bunny and she says it wasn’t a good life, she was glad when she ended up at Sue’s Rabbit Rescue in Dewsbury

Big: Me and Beige live together as brother and sister but Beige has no plums now and I have a zip so we won’t be having any babies.

Big:

Beige:
Yes there’s been a lot of in breeding in our family before we were rescued, which is why our mother died a week after giving birth to us and out two siblings Speckles and Tiger also died at only a few weeks old.

Big: Yes our father was also our brother and our second cousin twice removed.

Beige: Yes and our mother was also our Uncle.

Miss Lavender: Is that possible?

Beige: It is in our family!

Big: So our message is... don’t breed and buy while rescue animals die.

Beige: That’s very good Big did you just make that up?

Big: Yes

Miss Lavender: Are you sure I think I’ve heard it some where before…

Beige: (sotto voce) Why did you have to go and mention my plums Big. Now the whole of RU knows I have no plums

Big: You should be proud Beige, you could be a trend setter. Bucks everywhere will be saying .off with my plums I want to be like Beige..

Beige: Do you really think so?

Big: No but I'm trying to make you feel better

:lol::lol:

Big:

Actually, I think Big might have got it right the first time. :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Lola : Benson had his off right after we met and fell in love!

Benson: Lola! You're embarassing me!

Lola: Well you still my Mr Snugglywuggly with or without them!

Benson: Yea, remember when you started to get a bit too frisky for me! Mum took you straight to the vets and....

Lola: Is that the time??? Benson! Time for bed, I'm off to get my nightie on!:oops:

Harley: I have no plums too and i am big and proud

Honey: I am glad you have no plums and i have a zip means we can be together forever with no babies bugging us lol

Blue: None rubbish babies her for us eithers......
Marnie: except Mummies one
Blue: But that one doesn't count....it won't want to share my noms
Marnie: Won't it?
Blue: I hope not...plums or no plums I wouldn't be allowing that AT ALL
Marnie: You let's me share your noms...
Blue: That is cause I loves your baldie little tummy where Auntie Liz got your Zip done
Marnie: Shush about my baldie tummy :oops:

Big: You see Beige all the best bucks have no plums

Beige: I know Dudley doesn't have plums and he can still write his name in weeings on the wall

Big: You see Beige all the best bucks have no plums

Beige: I know Dudley doesn't have plums and he can still write his name in weeings on the wall

Blue: That's impressivee...Dudley is a VERY long name...does it write it very smalls?

Sox - WOW you guyz iz vewy lucky havin youz plums wemoved ma mummeh sez ah needs to wait till i iz a big bunneh and ma plums are dangling so dats *she hoo shaw not be named* can make mine all gonz :( i iz feeling left owt :(:(

Back